Register now to get rid of these ads!

New member Atlanta Georgia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mysteryman, Apr 20, 2011.

1. mysteryman

mysteryman
    from atlanta

Hello thank you for allowing me to join this website. I joined because while browsing your site one day I found some interesting information about a motor (427 1963 mystery motor) I am researching. The members seemed to have alot of knowledge about it. I have one of the four intakes that nascar designed especially for that motor (casting # 0232166). Which was exciting considering everyone I contacted to inquire about the intake had never seen one. That is when I discovered it went to the 427 motor. I am trying to find out it's value and it's history. I am a Nascar fan so if it has historical value that would be great. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and looking forward to any input.

2. Welcome from Rockmart GA. Henrietta the '38 Ford pickup and Ozelle the '55 Ford send friendly horn honks.

3. duck279

duck279
    from SC

Welcome to the HAMB from SC