Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Oklahoma City NSRA 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sullys garage, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

Might point exactly.
    Seems some assume because you don't have an interest in late model street rod's your one of those,dare I say it,rat rod lovers.

2. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. WAITING TILL AUGUST!
    Drove the roadster 30 miles Sat. to the NSRA shindig. Saw some great cars. Seems that allowing newer cars is a good idea. But I still usually like the older ones better. Don't make many shows so it's a treat to see so many cars in one place.

Yeah the NSRA is run like a business and no doubt makes big $$ for someone but it's authoritarian in spirit. Had a little unfriendly run in with a couple fat guys with the NSRA golf cart police. You know, citizen types.

Best show around here is still the OKIE TWIST OFF in August! Great cars and people. Not such an elitest attitude! Can't wait....

4. davidh73750

davidh73750

To Blown Mopar. I read how you have went to this show in the past numerous times and had a lot of fun and memories. I can relate it to this:

I'd be in a tiff in 20 years from now the round up got jacked up and it had tuner cars or something and someone was talking bad of it. I'd be thinking of those days when it was great and all the fun I had and now its not what it was and then someone younger was saying it sucked. When the truth would be it didn't always suck.

5. It was just my post history to illustrate my point.

6. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Well somehow I waded through the BS and here I am at the end of it and all I want to know is one thing. T-Man or anyone that knows, whats this I read of the powers that be kicking out the bossman (Ryan) from an NSRA event ? Whats the story on that ?

7. Blown Mopar

Blown Mopar
    from abc

8. Old story, with the right search you will find the truth;)

9. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

ahhhh grassshoppa I tryee seach nooww