Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pics-any HAMB members attend the York Reunion in Pa?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 65 Hemi Coronet, Apr 13, 2011.

1. 65 Hemi Coronet

65 Hemi Coronet
    from Florida

Have any of the HAMB members ever participated in, or attended the York US 30 nostalgia show and reunion? I took my car up there last year, and it was a blast. It's an indoor/outdoor show. Indoors is air conditioned, in two separate rooms at the pavillion (no worries about rain!). There must be 300 cars inside. Very cool stuff, lots of gassers, modifieds, rails, altereds, customs, rods, you name it. All vintage stuff. On saturday and sunday they have the nostalgia drag races at Beaver Springs Drag Strip, about 60 miles from York. On saturday they usually have the East Coast Gasser reunion, and sunday is open nostalgia drags. Last year Bruce Larsen had a replica of his first 32 Ford 5 window altered, complete with injected early olds mill, and 3 speed stick. I don't think I ever seen so many willys or gassers in one spot before.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. 65 Hemi Coronet

65 Hemi Coronet
    from Florida

few more pics....

Attached Files:

3. 65 Hemi Coronet

65 Hemi Coronet
    from Florida

more pics....

Attached Files:

4. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

its such a great show! I attend every year. May even bring a car for display this year

5. 66cayne

66cayne

Only 80 miles from my house, I will be there! So much good stuff in this area, Englishtown swap this weekend, then Spring Carlisle and Hersey meets. And 5 active drag strips-Beaver, Maple Grove, Cecil County, Atco and Englishtown ...

6. fww32

fww32

I think Bruce Larsen's car is 32 chevy

7. 65 Hemi Coronet

65 Hemi Coronet
    from Florida

I'll be taking my car up there again this year. Best thing is that it's free to register.