Register now to get rid of these ads!

41 Cadilliac HELP!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Redbows35panel, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Redbows35panel

Redbows35panel

Well after selling the 35 Panel truck and sending it to Mass. I've been looking for another ride. Found a 41 Cadillac 4dr sedan, Chevy power w/700R4 that really excites me.

Any comments one way or another? Don't know much more about it just yet. But have in-laws who are putting eyes on it tomorrow. You H.A.M.B.ers seem to have some real good advice and I could use some unbiased opinions. Thanks JB.:confused:

2. Dave Mc

Dave Mc

Never ask a Dummy for advice,best check it out yourself or if you have to pay for professional advice would be worth it in the long run,I am currently working on a goodlooking old chopped Ford a guy bought off EPay,looks like A Terrorist did the mechanical build and a goodguy did the bodywork.

3. Mo Mentum

Mo Mentum
    from Arkansas

I wasn't looking for a '41 Cadillac when I happened to find a very clean one last summer. Norm Grabowski said that I "needed" the car and Hokey Jack offered to tow it home. The more I look at it the more I'm glad that Norm made me do it. It will be a "keep that hood closed" drivetrain. I've got an LS3 and a Viper T56 for it. The original engine turns over smoothly but I think something north of 500 HP would be a lot of fun in this barge.

Attached Files:

4. lakester47

lakester47

I have a '41 Cadillac Series 6219 4 door sedan and I love it. It is powered by a Caddy 472, TH400, Caddy rear axle and front clip. It's a nice cruiser. Plenty of room and very comfortable. I think you'll like it if you pursue your Caddy.

5. Redbows35panel

Redbows35panel

This Cadillac seems pretty nice. and I got a good report from the eyes I sent to look at it. BUT think i'll stick to the Fords or Chevys. Thanks for all your comments.

6. gas4blood

gas4blood
    from Kansas

OK, but it's your loss! I have a '41 Caddy model 7519 sedan w/472. It hauls a lot of people and gets more attention than belly button cars. I also have Ford and Chevy cars as well. It's all fun.

7. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

i've got a '41 Cadillac Coupe. still has the flathead, is serving as my current daily driver-- and i love it like no other car. Pure class, and rides like.... well.... a Cadillac.

will share a picture later...

-scott noteboom