Register now to get rid of these ads!

DFW guys stolen 34 ford help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 8th grade genius, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I have a description from one of the hotels long term guests of a guy I would like to talk to. The guest described a guy driving either an extended cab or 4 door nissan or toyota pickup that was white. His description he was a rockabilly with rolled up pants and combed back hair around my car a little before I found it gone tuesday morning. The guest said it looked like he might be working on it. I also have the engine vin 120257 its a 86 up 350 with early 305 heads and roller tip rockers and guide plates and 3/8" screw in studs engine was black now chevy orange _______________

Help, Last night my car was stolen from the hotel in Fort worth I drove down this week to work in dallas and Go to the Lone Star Round Up this weekend. I woke up this morning and its gone!! Its Primered Black chopped 3 window with small window halibrand kidney beans all the way around and dirt tracker tires., small block chevy with 3 rochestor carbs on an offy intake no hood

now has 46 ford tail lights magnesium halibrands and original 34 grille

missouri plate SG7Z2C vin# 18356692

MY PHONE # 913-231-8846

Some more things that will make it easier to spot it has a zips water pump riser with a mechanical fan a polished early style 3X2 intake also has an offy fuel log mounted to the pass side firewall and a large finned blue 6 volt coil on the drivers side firewall and the car has parrallel leafs on the rear and ribbed firestone front tires with wheel adapters all the way around from small ford to small chevy on the halibrands it also has a heater with the core in the trunk with the vents plumbed through behind the white bucket seats it also has an orange dash with an old chromed glove box door with a 53 desoto dash knob and it has a 63 jaguar magnesium streering
    wheel which looks like a cut down 58 vette it also has the (speedway) polished chevrolet script ribbed valve covers
    Attached Thumbnails

2. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

sorry for ya,this sh*t is getting to be almost common anymore. sucks for sure.good luck finding your car

3. john~N~dallas

john~N~dallas

Do you have any pictures to post?

4. ProEnfo

ProEnfo
    from Motown

5. chaddilac

chaddilac

Wow!!! that was 60% of the guys at LSR!

Sure hate to hear about this!!!

6. It was taken from the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Fort Worth right off of 820 tuesday morning 3-29-2011, just thinking how many greaser types in the DFW area drive white nissan or toyota trucks?

7. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

Sorry to hear that, seems like way too much of this shit going on in DFW.
    Not that it will help you any but maybe someone else. You just have to take care of your rod different that you do your late model. I had some basic rules when I used to ride Harley. I never got a room unless the bike could be right outside my window, ground floor. Never went in a bar or restaurant unless I could park where I could see it out the window. I never ever park anything on the street, ever. And I always have at least 2 hidden ways to diasable a vehicle, doesn't stop the guy with a slide back but it's another level of security.
    And then I have to wonder, 8:20 in the morning? Holy crap, that guy was brave. Or he knew you like to sleep in...... Did you leave a wake up call? This guy might have an inside person at the fleabag.

8. It was hiway 820 that runs through Fort Worth, I dont remember having a wake up call and have thought about the staff as well and am considering hiring a private detective.

9. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

I wouldn't be advertising my plan of action if I were you.

10. A bump for Mikey. Keep your peepers peeled. I'll look for parts at the swap this weekend in case they are just that dumb.

11. here is the last pic of it the day before it was stolen

Attached Files:

12. 64T-bolt

64T-bolt
    from Kansas

that sucks. . .bitchin car, hope you get it back. . .

I hate thieves, i wish them all the same demise as a baby seal recieves from an eskimo's club. .

13. No that doesn't suck at all , that's fucked up.

I don't have your number friend but I do have brad's. I'll be at the shriners tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out for recognizable pieces. Do you want me to be an ass up front or call and wait for someone to arrive? Either works for me friend.

Aluminum wheel adapters?

14. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Good Luck, hate that it had to happen here!

15. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

FUCK EM UP ON THE SPOT ....then ask questions.

16. Kinda my sentiments but Mickey has more sense than I have.

Anyway back to the top for a local fella and one of the few fellas that I call friend and mean it.

Someone better contact Jeff in case some of those pieces filter their way down his way.

17. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

btt anything new ?