Register now to get rid of these ads!

Convention Center parking lot?.

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by Happy New Year, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Happy New Year

Happy New Year
    from India

Are we going to be able to park in the Convention Center parking lot again this year?
    I assume that if the bands are playing, that is where they will be.
    I'll be pulling a trailer and it will be a lot less hassle if all the trailers park in this lot.
    Robert

2. That's how folks did it last year and I don't see it changing. Worked fine.

3. tlundberg

tlundberg
    from Arma Ks

Yep, prolly going to be the same set up this year. WWorked great last year. I think we might have lost our contact at the motel though.

Lundy

4. Yeah, Suit set it up last year but lost his job before the actual drags. :-( Some of us talked to him and tried to convince him to come on out anyway. Hope to see him there this year.

5. Suit

Suit

Hey guys! Funny little town, I'm now at La Quinta. I still talk to Holiday Inn folks and HAMBERS are the highlight of their year and one of the best things I did when I worked there so I trust that things will be the same (they have a new GM that seems like good people; He reminds me of me HA!) . I was kind of in the dumps last year so I didn't make it over but I'll be at Rust Revival and Hamb Drags this year so I'll look forward to seeing you all. Ryan's shirts really hold up! Two years and No shrinkage... nothin...that's a good value!

6. All right!!! :)

7. jangleguy

jangleguy

Suit!!! Good to hear you're doing better man! Was worried about you.

So this means now we can trash the Holiday Inn and when we get kicked out, we just go over to La Quinta, right? Cool. We have a license to destroy, you guys! It's on!!! AAaaaaarrrggghhh!!!
    Scotty

8. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Rob! Sorry to hear ya can't make it to the rust now!:( ohh well, job first, get drunk with me later! We are going to try our best to be at the drags this yr! Not haven time, finds to go last yr sucked! I'll be drinking tomm night, so I'll give ya a drunk dial! ;)

9. Suit

Suit

I can't condone that Scotty. That sort of behavior just won't be tolerated..

10. tlundberg

tlundberg
    from Arma Ks

No "shrinkage" huh -- where i am from that means you ain't eaten right!!! Good to hear from you Suit. You tee'd us up for success last year, it could not have been better.

Lundy