Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage $$$ Del Mar GG Show 4/2 $$$

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Any HAMBers going to the Good Guys Show in Del Mar this weekend? My buddy called and invited me(he's paying!!!) so I said yes,haha!
    There's always some great cars that go,so I should get all the HAMB friendly stuff. I'm not taking a car,but I will have my camera!
    You going Kirk?
    I'll be posting my pic's when I get home,Saturday night,SO BE PATIENT!!!!!!!

If you're going,look for me and say HI!

2. NumbNutz

NumbNutz

Is he paying for GG or for your beer. We'll patiently wait for the pics.

3. I'm going to Good Guys. Finally the Helldivers will have cars registered at a show, but mine sadly will not be a registered car since its been down for months. We will have the 35 Ford Coupe, 50 Shoebox, and the 51 Shoebox representing the club, but we won't be there until tomorrow morning because of the whole work thing.

4. See ya there Bob

5. He's paying for the show. I'm buying breakfast at the Dennys,by the offramp. BTW-I don't drink,haha!

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It would be a lot cheaper to pay his way in than pay for his beer.

Looking forward to another edition of Bad Bob's event coverage though.

7. I'll b there Saturday. My cars are at home in WA. so I'm driving my dear departed Uncles 2002 Ford Ranger with 6K miles on it Not sure what class it will be in.:cool: Will b at season opener of Crusin Grand in Escondido tonight. I'll have the Ranger there as well.:D

8. R COLE

R COLE
    from OC

bob , see you there .

9. buikwag

buikwag
    1. Buick Nailheads

I'll be there Saturday with the Buick Wagon.

10. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

Yup, Ill be there.

11. I heard there's gonna be a Auto-cross this year. That's always cool to watch when I get tired of looking at Streetrods,hahaha!

12. They've been running the Auto X there for a few years now - most people miss it as it is outside the very back gate, past the little tiny swapmeet area.

13. I haven't been there in a few years. Actually,last time I was there,Boyd was there with the Superman Roadster....blue/red interior.

14. Going to the LSR Sat., then come home and look at Bobs pics of GG on the HAMB the same night. Life is good!!!!!

15. spags

spags

I'll be heading up Saturday, looking forward to it

16. Bob, there was already a thread on here asking which hambers were goin,its been going for the last couple of days.

17. That isn't what this thread is about.....It's for my pic's of the show. I just thought I would ask while I was at it.

18. hemifarris

hemifarris

I'm lookin forward to your always excellent photo coverage.......

19. wearymicrobe

wearymicrobe
    from San Diego

Was there on Friday, good fun. Thing really kicks off on Saturday. Loved cruising up and down the strip a bit with the header dumps open just having fun.

will be there early tomorrow to see if I can get a good spot to watch the cruisers. Will say not a ton of traditional or HAMB friendly rods. Maybe 4-5 that I saw walking around at 3:00 or so.

20. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

Catch you in the morn bro, Dante (Lowsprings) an I are rollin down early..possibly with Philly The Greek n crew....see you all there!

21. RUDOG

RUDOG

I thought you'd be in Texas by now?.....wish I was....:)

22. marc33

marc33

I went yesterday. Lots of great cars. I wanted to take my 56, but she needs a new motor. I looked at a lot of cool, vintage sbc's to get some ideas for what I'm gonna do. Hopefully I'll have the new sbc in before next weekend.

23. seldom scene

seldom scene

I went yesterday, beautiful day. saw old friends and some cool cars. I will go back sunday, but I don't like the saturday crowds. My 40 acted very nice and made me very happy!

24. Left early so we could eat breakfast at Dennys. It was a great day,good weather,no traffic. I took about 400 or so pic's,so it's gonna take all night and some of tomorrow to post!!!!! I'll get as many as I can up tonight.....

This was in Steves Restorations both...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]