Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Intro

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ajacres, Mar 25, 2011.

1. ajacres

ajacres

OK, I'm new to all this restoration stuff! One day I was at my parents' house and my Dad had me look at all his antique tractors...told me that when he passed on, I could take my pick. Told him that I didn't want an old tractor...already had one of my own. So he asked me what I wanted. I said I had always wanted an old pickup from the '40's or '50's with big fenders...maybe a Chevy. The next weekend he called me and asked me if an International would work. Asked if it had the big bubble fenders and he said yes. So we went and looked at it...a 1947 International KB3. Ended up buying it for $400...and it ran!!! Dad did alot of work on it, but finally got to a point where he wanted it out of his way. So now it is my turn...gonna JUMP IN!!!

2. MEYER8821

MEYER8821

awesome! and welcome!

3. ajacres

ajacres

Hey, it's GREAT to be here. And glad I found you guys as a source. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!!

4. Join the club.
    Welcome from Michigan.

5. duck279

duck279
    from SC

Cool Hope to see some pics.