Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Headed to the roundup from Minnesota, lookin for garage tours, or stuff to do!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Diesel627, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Diesel627

Diesel627

We are headed to the lone star round up from Minnesota, I will be drivin my 30 model A coupe, my friend in my 50 merc and another club member in his 53 chev. We are looking to meet up with any Hamb members or tour some shops or just find some cool shit to do on our long journey!! We leave this Monday in the evening, and plan on taking our sweet time down there. Our only dead line is to pick up Miss Shelley Barnes at the dallas airport Thursday morning. So if any one has a cool shop, or knows of any car related stuff to do along the way (museums what ever!) please respond here on the thread, shoot me a PM or feel free to call me at 651-353-1924 my names Ranier. I also started a thread on this earlier, but didn't get much action, there has got to be a ton of Hamb members or hot rodders along the way! There's alot of states between Minnesota and Texas! Here's a link to the other thread I started too
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572755

2. Diesel627

Diesel627

Damn no one wants to hang out huh?

3. truckedup 28

truckedup 28

stop in rochelle il off of 39 and swing in to are place if you like...jones

4. DREW148BHP

DREW148BHP

When do you think you guys will be in the Dallas/Ft. Area? Y'all are more than welcome to stop in at my shop off of 820 in Ft. Worth just let me know when. I always have cold adult beverages on tap and if I have a date and time nailed down I might be able to round up some friends to cruise over and hang. Ill Ambition Customs, 7001 E. Lancaster Ave. Suite 121 Ft. Worth TX

5. Diesel627

Diesel627

Thanks!! I will pm u guys soon. We should be in Dallas wedensday eve.

6. DREW148BHP

DREW148BHP

Are you guys going to be coming into Dallas or Ft. Worth? I am over in Ft. Worth but it is not far from DFW airport if that is where you are picking up.

7. Ruiner

Ruiner

There's only 3 states between MN and TX, that's hardly "a lot" :p...but there's sure a lot of mileage and fun shit to do...stop by Reed's Bar and Grill in Wayland, MO for some damned good food and say hey to breeder and his wife and the rest of the Kropdusters...swing through St Louis and see the arch, head down through the edge of the Ozarks towards Poplar Bluff...then drive as fast as you can to skip over Arkansas...hahaha...

8. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos
    from Missery

I am just west of STL off 70, little out of your way but you are welcome to stop by or I can try to give you ideas when in area,

9. DREW148BHP

DREW148BHP

Any word on when you guys will be hitting DFW?

10. Drew
    Deisel had fuel pump problems they are running a day late.
    They should have stopped in for grub last night but had to pass to try and get back on schedual.

11. DREW148BHP

DREW148BHP

How did the trip go? Did y'all make it to DFW in time to pick up at the airport?