Register now to get rid of these ads!

Navasota Raceway Nostalgic Drags...Anyone Going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Houston Rodder, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Which digit?:eek: Must be the thumbs up I guess. You guys broke me over like a shotgun at the Thaw. I hope to even up a little.Me thinks mo boost mo timin mo fuel.
    And some Mo fun.:D

2. NITRO.....ya want Nitro:eek:!!!
    Looking forward to a great time:D
    Has Bill bought a "new hat".....I'm sure his old one won't fit, anymore:rolleyes:....mine sure didn't fit after last year's Yello Belly.....hahaha

3. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

It's only 80 miles from the house so I might drive the van up

4. Rebel 1

Rebel 1

Hey Bill - I'm ready for that race. Got the Kmart blower all ready to go.

[​IMG]

5. rebelrat

rebelrat

^^^^^^^^now that's some funny shit !!!!!!!!

6. rebelrat

rebelrat

The official SKOTS Tow wagon is ready to go !!

7. RAY With

RAY With

Get your butt on down. Many of us will be there and I will be doing pics for the day!!

8. Rogueman

Rogueman

We are meeting at the Filling Station about 7:15 for breakfast. 310 E Washington Av. It's right past the movie on 105.

Don't forget to set your clocks are you will be late.

9. Riding out with my father in law this morning to them, Did'nt know about it til yesterday evening. Can't wait!

10. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

Will it be tape delayed? Have fun guys.

11. Just got home, I put a 125 miles on my banger Model A!!! Great Day!!! Pictures to come.

12. Biggy

Biggy
    from Texas

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g2bGoabWa54" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. lost rodder

lost rodder

awsome video "Biggy"!

14. Rebel 1

Rebel 1

What a great day. As always, I had a lot of fun running up and down the track with the Austin crew and my partner Andy. Got to finally even the score with my friend Rick and my long time THAW nemesis Hot Rod Bill. How do ya like the those tail lights boys? Does that make me the "Pro Eliminator" eliminator?

Congrats to Rick for the record setting run in the Hill Rat and to Bill for taking a spot in the bracket racing finals. It always fun to watch Skot flog the flathead down the track. Thanks to Andy for drag'n my wagon around all day.

The track was interesting at best with the speed bumps. That was by far the roughest track I have ever been on.

15. Zack Methvin

Zack Methvin
    BANNED

That is impressive! I used to be a police officer for the city of Navasota. One of my friends built this strip. He hired me to work security on the weekends. Shortly after i moved from Navasota i heard the track was shutdown for a while. It is real nice to see it back up and running again.

16. Had a great day with our "South Texas Gang"....now to the part about the "rough track".....whew......try it without any rear suspension.....gee frickin whizzzz:eek:.....I wonder if I can put shocks and springs in a FED:rolleyes:.....hahaha

Thanks again to Andy for drag'n my wagon, also(we Flathead Nutcases have to stick together, and FYI fellow HAMB'ers... Marc is about to "be one of us"....hahaha......you sick-o)

17. What a great day. Excellent turnout for Larry and Associates.
    The Central Texas Posse caravaned down Sun Morn.
    Scott tried to drive his FED sideways down the track after a shifter malfunction.Good job of recovering in one piece. HillRat went out first round at the team effort of REbel 1 and Team dip in the right lane. Good job Mark.
    Mark went out second round, Team dip again.
    Then theres Ole Yeller. Bil once again represented the Posse in fine manner. One round at a time Bill.Went out in the Semi finals, Team dip had a play in there as well.
    All in all, a fine day of racin with my friends.
    Think I learned to drive my car. A little tuning and a set of tires.Let the bleeding begin. Can you say Yellow Bely?

18. Yello Belly.....Yello Belly....Soon, May 14th.....Yeaaaaaa:D

19. HOT ROD BILL

HOT ROD BILL