Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm looking for a Chop Top Sled/ Kustom

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1927 Death Trap, Mar 12, 2011.

1. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

Looking to buy a chop. Preferably a Chevy or Caddy, but I'll look at anything bad ass. Full radical or just something subtle, it just needs to be finished and done well. Not looking for something that doesn't flow or has a chop that you can see where it was welded up. It must have air ride on all 4, and glass all the way around would be a huge plus as would ac/heat. I would prefer a small block chevy, but again I'm open to hear what you have. I'm not looking for a project or something that is a driver that I could do as I go. A finished turn key ride with good chrome, interior, paint etc. is what I'm looking for. Late 30's stuff and late 40's to early/mid 50's is what I prefer. Early 40's stuff would have to be real nice. I've been watching the clasifieds on here and e bay, I'm just thinking this thread might make someone think of a buddy that was thinking of selling or they might have something they were thinking of selling and hasn't listed yet. PM me if you have something in mind. Thanks.

2. Westerman

Westerman
    from Cincinnati

Go to the classifieds and post in the "Wanted" section...

3. adam401

adam401

Jeff, call me.

4. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

Adam, I lost your number man. Jay or Jarad has mine or pm me. Thanks man.

5. Graham-Cracker

Graham-Cracker

I have a 1951 chevy chopped 4.5 in has been panned(monti carlo) victory red 350/350 sharp, Interior not done new yet. [email protected]

6. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

Wrong forum. Go to the classifieds.