Register now to get rid of these ads!

A little kool fact... What does the Ridler Award Builder drive for his own hotrod???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lil mike, Mar 10, 2011.

1. lil mike

lil mike
    from OKC, OK

He may have won this...

But when he wants to cruise he drives this!!! Built 25 yrs ago this was Dad's 1st real hotrod build. The '46 Ford that my Mom drove in highschool. Been changed up a few times but this is how it looks today.

P.S. the picture of my parents in front of the car- yeah it's a yr old, Mom doesn't have a broke foot anymore hahaha!

Attached Files:

2. 345winder

345winder
    BANNED

BADDASSSS! i love those 46-48 coupes and that one is COOL!!

3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's a nice little cruiser that looks like you could jump in it and head to where ever any time you felt like it without worrying about a thing except packing up and going.
    And it is shiny too!!

4. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

Most excellent ride! I must of had been bunkered down to not hear that a okie won the ridler!! Dam fine work! Glad to hear mom is better!

5. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

Very nice ride ! Rare to see a Coupe that clean and well done. Most are full-size 2drs., wagons, or, converts.

Congrats on the win also !

Jonnie King www.legends.thewwbc.net

6. Lowmerc50

Lowmerc50

Congrats on the win. What a cool car.........

7. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Kool to see ya back on the HAMB. The pictures of the coupe reminds the importance
    of stance. She look'n nasty. Kongrats to your family with the success and hope to see
    ya guys this summer.

Happy Trails, Mick

8. That looks vaguely familiar... different, yet the same...

9. lil mike

lil mike
    from OKC, OK

yeah, the car kicks ass. I remember being like 3yrs old when he was first building it and pretending I was driving it. Dad says were taking it to Detriot next yr and maybe the AMBR show. I just wanna take it to Bonneville! HAHA!!! And the HAMB Drags. But I gotta ask my Dad first... DAMN...

Actually my grandpa (Mom's Dad) bought it in the Early '70's. It was my Mom's highschool car. She wrecked it. When my parents got married Dad and Grandpa Cook built it in to a dragcar in the early 80's. Grandpa wrecked it going down the dragstrip so Dad built it into a streetrod in the mid'80's. Drove it until about '97. It sat in the garage and in '07 I started redoing the brakes and fuel lines. Dad let me take it to the Okie Twist Off that yr. He's drove it ever since.

10. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

love those 46-48 coupes.. that one has a bitchin look

11. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

the 08 winner Divers has a 55 chev, kinda pro streetish, with fat meats in the rear, not really on topic for here, but he drives the crap outa it, ive even seen it in the rain a bunch