Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Pinner Whites

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustom.Falcon, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Kustom.Falcon

Kustom.Falcon

I've been on the hunt for pinner whites in some relatively odd sizes now and have come up with nothing. You can't get a true "pinner" anymore, and what you can get in less than 1" is in a 70 series or better.

I tried everyone including Corky Coker - nothin'.

If you're looking for anything custom or a whitewall less than an inch in width - call Diamond Back. I'd heard decent things about these guys, but they're actually really good, and really easy to work with.

If you've got other sources, list them here for future reference. I had searched the forums over and over and couldn't find anything useful because tire manufactures change their production yearly, at least, and hits from 2008 posts weren't very helpful.

2. taildragger_57

taildragger_57

3. DrJ

DrJ

You mention 70 series so I have to assume you're looking for a radial.
    Pepboys has a Cornell 1000 205 75 14 WW

4. H3O

H3O

firestone fr380, maxxis...just some that i have found for my 13s, gettin hard just to find 13in tires anymore! lucky enough to find thin whites for them!

5. Kustom.Falcon

Kustom.Falcon

Taildragger - awesome
    Dr J - No, I meant that all I could find was a 70+ series with a white wall. In my tiny Falcon wheel wells as low as it's going to be, that ain't gonna' happen. I called Richard at DB Tires and he said, "You tell me what size WW you want, the tire size and give me your credit card number - it'll be at your door in 2 to 2.5 weeks." Done deal. I'm waiting for two 195/60/15 (5/8) whites and two 215/60/15 (5/8) whites. I paid less for those custom tires than I would have for an over the counter 2" white wall from Corky Coker. Super happy.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011