Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cool wagon pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by crush1776, Mar 23, 2005.

1. I saw a previous post where someone photochopped a sklyiner roof onto a wagon and made it a two door, thought this looked similar:

2. And a edselero:

3. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Ford really did make a 2-door wagon in '60. It may have carried over into '61 as well, I'm not sure. I haven't found anything about them on the internet, but here's a pic of my dog and a '51 next to a '60 wagon.

My '57 Plymouth should look something like this. Dang I wish I had Photoshop back. :(

4. here is my old 60 Ford Courier[2,200 or so made] it was titled from factory a '59!

5. A friend here in town recently sold a 61 full size ford 2-door wagon. Only one I had ever seen. He also has a 60 Pontiac 2-door wagon. Pat.

6. Hellfish

Hellfish

how about a Plainsman concept car?

7. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Gotgas,
    would you have any spare body parts around for that 57?
    i am looking for a lt.rear lower quarter panel section for my 58 dodge sierra,
    (they look the same).

8. Anchor

Anchor
    from N/A

Nice. i'll get some pics of my '61 up here soon.

9. Hellfish: that thing is fugly! Virgil Exner probably.

Gotgas: Nice dog, pitbull?

10. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

My buddy has one of the nicest 60 2dr wagons in the country. Originally a 6 cyl 3 spd, he swapped in a 351W and kept the 3 on the tree. Mint green with original style American 5 spokes. People ask him if he made it. They are few and far between.

11. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

One of the first custom cars I saw as a kid was a 59 Ranchwagon cut down into a pickup , using the rear window as the back of the cab with it still operating, the bed sides were all finished off as well as the top of the tailgate. This thing had an Edsel frontend on it and was lime green and white. Only thing I did'nt like is it was on a 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive truck chassis. I have not seen that truck for 30 yrs but if I saw it now I would love to try and buy it.

12. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Aren't we all. :) There is a wrecking yard close by that has a '57 and '58 Plymouth Suburban, and a '58 Dodge Sierra that has some very usable front sheetmetal. They are all four doors, and I think all the quarters are rotted out on all the cars. I'll take another look if you want.

Crush, my dog Chopper has some pit bull in him but I don't tell anyone that. :D He's ridiculously friendly. Here's a pic of him over in your neck of the woods. ;)

13. reddevil1311

reddevil1311

Here's my 58 Olds 2-door wagon. Factory built in Belgium.

Ashley

14. glassguy

glassguy

i have to see a better pic of that olds....please

15. reddevil1311

reddevil1311

Ha! Not got the hang of picture posting yet! :D There is a slightly bigger one in my introduction post "Hi from London" in the intro section.

Ashley

16. Powerband

Powerband

"Here's my 58 Olds 2-door wagon. Factory built in Belgium. Ashley"

Geez I thought my wagon was a "COMPACT":

[​IMG]

Powerband

17. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED