Register now to get rid of these ads!

Twin Cities HAMBers: Indoor Swap Meet!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by re-animator, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Chevy's Best car club is hosting a swap meet on Feb. 20 -- INDOORS -- at Luther Brookdale Chevrolet, 694 and Brooklyn Boulevard (the old Iten chev). It starts at 9am, $3 entry. Sorry, but vendor space is sold out. There will be 64 vendors with all kinds of services and parts, new and used.

Go to www.chevysbest.net for more info, and show up to help ease the cabin fever.
    Thanks!

2. Bumping again. It's this Sunday....come and scratch the itch. If you're not itching after this week's weather, check your pulse!

3. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

I went last year and it was great ! I am a bit bummed I can't make it this year :mad:

4. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

Get to the swap meet early and home in time for Daytona, a great automotive day.

5. Bull

Bull

Wizards Products will be there with a booth . . . and I'll be there scrounging for parts!

6. Pluck

Pluck

I'll be there. It's been a long winter and I'm jonesin' for swap meet season. Hope to find some stuff for the T that I can't live without. Or at least a hot dog...

Pluck

7. 210sedan

210sedan
    from upnorth,wi

8. Saturday bump....I know some folks hate bumps, but I'll stop after tomorrow.