Register now to get rid of these ads!

Demon Carbs....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OneFineComet, Dec 29, 2010.

1. The Shocker

The Shocker

I spent a day fine tuning the 750 Demon on my Dodge and it works perfectly.You guys that bash these carbs need to learn how to tune one .4 corner idling ,site window on the bowls for float adjustment,it doesnt get any easier.Mine ran okay when i got it ,but i dropped a tenth off of it with just a little tuning with the jetts ,acc. pump, and shooters ...

2. big creep

big creep

well how about some of you make a how to video on youtube? that would be great, yea im sure they are great carbs, but the two i have owned have not been good to me. like i said before, i dont do carbs, i dont mind paying if someone is willing to show me. ya dig!

3. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

Barry Grant went out of Business today....

4. I ran one on a 350 Chevy and got good service outta it.

5. 69tincanfairlane

69tincanfairlane
    from UYA

I can't imagine why...:rolleyes:

6. Bigchuck

Bigchuck
    from Austin, TX

Is this true? I saw a few posts on the net about them filing chapter 7. They make (made?) lots of fuel system related stuff other than BG carbs.
    I had a Speed Demon sold it, got a Pro-Systems 4150 HP, works pretty good. Seems to hold a more consistant idle than the BG. Both screamed at WOT.