Register now to get rid of these ads!

ordered a set of Wheel Vintiques bare smoothie rims....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by caseyscustoms, Feb 9, 2011.

1. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

just got my rims in the mail today and just wanted to say these are the best looking set of steel wheels ive ever seen. The bastards are made of real thick metal and each wheel are just built like a tank. ive heard good things from them, but the wheels still surprised me. im gonna be a customer for life.

i could of sent this in a pm but really wanted to let people know in case they didnt already.

thanks

p.s. no im not associated with them either. :rolleyes:

2. Obsessedwithchop

Obsessedwithchop

I also ordered a set last year and was very pleased with my purchase unlike the chrome reverse i order somewhere else and had all kind of issues and would never order again but theres already hate threads on that company ;)

3. socalmerc

socalmerc
    from socal

i bought a set from them for my chevy truck. i ended up going through pep boys. they were the cheapest and they covered the shipping. just placed my order and they called me to pick up when they got there.

4. Summit Racing is a dealer. They do not carry everything in stock. But if they have it or can get it you will save big money. The ones that I purchased through Summit came with a gray powder primer.

5. TwoLaneBlacktop

TwoLaneBlacktop
    from Burien

Glad to hear this because I am considering ordering an "Alternate" set of wheels for my sedan and want to get some "Steelies" for it.

6. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

yea i got them through summit they were 16's and they were only 73 bucks each. there were 15's on special for like 55 or something like that. thats crazy cheap

7. nunattax

nunattax
    from IRELAND

never say cheap dont you mean they were good value or reasonably priced