Register now to get rid of these ads!

snows coming/more time for the HAMB

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by truckncoupe, Jan 31, 2011.

1. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Well suppose to get 9 to 16 inches of snow in the next 24 hrs....going to have a little more time to play on the HAMB......winds of 35 to 40 with blizzard conditions....I'm sooooooooooo happy!:D

2. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie
    from Denton TX

Damn global warming.

3. big creep

big creep

whats snow???

4. Pir8Darryl

Pir8Darryl

We're supposed to get lucky this time. Only rain predictided here in the Ohio valley as warm air streams up from the south... A perfect little bubble of warm, but all around us [west and north] it's supposed to be ugly.

Stay safe everyone.

5. UPState Bill

UPState Bill
    from New York

Supposed to be !4" to 20" in UpState New York Good for the snowplowing helping to build my flathead one driveway at a time:)

6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

I think its gonna miss NJ for a change, getting tired of this white garbage already.

7. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Be careful, Ken. Don't be cutting donuts in the snow in front of your house!

I think we're just gonna get rain, not the snow part, hopefully!

8. rustyford40

rustyford40
    from Mass Bay

Got 63" so far this winter and another 20+ coming the next two days. We haven't set a record yet but are getting close.

9. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

we are up to 14" in Owasso,, pretty , but what a mess!

10. BISHOP

BISHOP

Its snowing here in East Texas, not a lot but its still snowing.

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Till you lose power :eek: :D

12. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

So glad I moved to SoCal last fall, no more shoveling out jobsites!!

13. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

please feel free to go shit in your hat

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  14. Mac_55

Mac_55

almost a half inch of ice last night , expecting another possible half today and then anywhere from 8-16 inches of snow . So if im logged off it means my power lines are in the dirt.

15. 1934coupe

1934coupe

8" so far:( and its not over:rolleyes: expecting 8 to 14" with 2nd storm tonight into tomorrow here in the Hudson Valley of NY.

Pat

16. grey46

grey46

3 to 5 inchs today then 10 to 15 more overnite ,as long as I dont lose power let er rip.

17. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

Heck, I'm packing for the trip to Rolling Bones Garage Weekend....

18. Been watching it snow all morning.

19. 150J/F

150J/F

Weather report for Tulsa area: still & clear........still snowing & clear up to your ass!

20. Jagman

Jagman

We've been getting it all day too, but it's a real fine powder, can't see how it'll amount to much as so far we've only gotten about 4".....here's hoping anyway.....the wife has to go to work tonight.

21. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

This is when I become the neighbor that every one loves and needs, free beer for me all next summer and I will get to kiss the babies and smell their fresh little bald baby heads, as I have 6 generators, fuel to run them for a week, a skidsteer with a plow bucket, and a truck that could summit Kilamanjaro with a plow. :D All I need is a spray tan machine and a case of tooth whitener and I could be mayor of this joint.:p But alas I am sane.:rolleyes:

22. 47chevycoupe

47chevycoupe
    from Finland

I am about 75 miles southeast of Kansas City. Started snowing about 6AM today, guess we are lucky :( as it is covering the 1/4 of ice we got first. Its noon and we have 8-9" Its supposed to keep this up for another 16 hrs. We are supposed to get about 30" total :eek: :eek:. Its a good thing I took off vacation today and tomorrow.

23. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

If you live in Michigan you should have at least one generator! :rolleyes:

24. We're hunkered down. The grandaughter is entertaining herself with video games and the wife and I are headed to the basement to work on an old engine together. We don't get that opportunity very often any more.

Everyone keep safe and enjoy your time at home of you can.

25. Doc Squat

Doc Squat
    from tulsa, ok

Yeah, What he said. 3-4 ft drifts along my house and in the back yard. I left Iowa to get away from this shit.

26. big bad john

big bad john

.....WARNING........"Groundhoy Day" cancel in Wisconsin......To much snow!!!!!

27. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This last winter in Parkville MD

snowfall number one on starting on Saturday morning

later that week

in a town where 18 inches is a big snowfall YEAR!!!!

28. 57choptop

57choptop

came down to tulsa,ok from washington state to do 3 weeks of work, on sunday and lone behold it snowed over night . about 10 inches , went to work 2011 chev impala rental , at about noon it got so bad i decided to go back to the hotel, took a shovel from the job site just in case (the best idea i've had in a long time) it took 1.5 hrs to go 3 of the 3.5 miles back to the hotel. i've got to say the impala did a dam good job for what it is.Not much to eat but plenty of H.A.m.b.!!!

29. ssimpala

ssimpala

Brrrrr! Cold here in Texas today. It's been in the high 70's/low 80's all week and then when this front blew in yesterday we had high winds, rain, hail, and then covered it all up with snow and bitter cold. I can't tell what all is beat up from the hail because of the snow cover, but I can tell that the roof on my barn is blown off by the wind. I really feel for you northern folks that have this stuff often.

30. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Well, here's the latest 19" in Owasso via television totals....2 to 3 hrs more of this crap! :(