Register now to get rid of these ads!

fenton dual carb intake on 223 I6

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shotdowninflames, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Shotdowninflames

Shotdowninflames
    from Milwaukee

Is anyone running a Fenton intake with dual single barrels carbs on their ford 223? I was given a new fenton dual carb intake for my 223. I have two Holley (OEM) single barrel carbs sitting on the shelf. Is/has anyone run this combination? If so, how did it work?

2. Given? I had to buy mine....but it matches my Fenton rocker cover, so...:)
    You got linkage? That's my big holdup. Sure would like to see a pic if you do have linkage;)

3. Shotdowninflames

Shotdowninflames
    from Milwaukee

Sorry, no linkage either. Just the intake. A friend of mine is a Ford parts manager and it had been sitting on the shelf for years at his dealership (never installed). Just had a hand written tag on it telling what it fit. He was going to throw it in the scrap pile! Just happened to mention it to me and I grabbed it! I wanted to find out if the stock carbs would be worth the effort.

4. CGkidd

CGkidd

Damn you suck. As far as linkage you might be able to modify the linkage for a offy kit. Here is a pic of my offy dual single intake on my 59.

Attached Files:

5. BTW, I posted a for sale ad for:
    "Vintage Fenton Split Exhaust Manifold - 1952-62 Ford 215 & 223 I-6"