Register now to get rid of these ads!

UK guys..Hayride then Sweden?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by EvilGus, Jan 28, 2011.

1. EvilGus

EvilGus

Well, dreaming of better weather and my summer hols, I thought I'd see who's up for a bit of a drive!

The Hayride is the last weekend in July and this year, the A Bomber's Old Style Weekend is the following weekend, the 5th - 7th August. So who fancies a road trip to Sweden?

Mo and I will be heading from the Hayride to Harwich to catch a ferry to Esbjerg in Denmark. From there its a jaunt to Copenhagen, across the bridge to Sweden and up to Gothenburg. About a 6 1/2 hour drive, but we may split it up as there will be plenty of time in hand.

Anyone interested in pushing my car...... Errr.... coming along? The most expensive bit is the ferry, but the A Bombers event is world class cool. You know you want to.:)

2. kustombuick1

kustombuick1

Hello.
    I'm not from the UK, but Norway. Just wonder where i the Hayride is taking place - it would be a thrill to take my '30 ragtop to England for a spin :)
    It also would be nice to meet you guys at the OSW - used to be a regular with my Buick, but this year I'm planning to take the A.

3. EvilGus

EvilGus

Hi,
    You can get details of the Hayride here http://www.hotrodhayride.com/

If you want to meet at the OSW give me a PM with your contact details, it would be good to meet some locals (almost)

Gus

4. the7dayzchevy

the7dayzchevy

5. fonti

fonti

that sounds like a fun trip...and finsterwalde is sure a good show, BUT: beware that they let you in there...sometimes they are very picky...