Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my best friend ever today

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JD's 32, Jan 14, 2011.

1. So sorry to hear this. I lost my Dad and best friend last week. Try and remember the good times and celebrate his life.

2. andy checchia

andy checchia
    from USA

Sorry for your loss. God be with you.

3. gasser300

gasser300
    from Ft Worth

I hope you are stronger than I am as I would never be the same.

4. toolman1967

toolman1967

I am sorry to hear your loss. I am sure he valued your friendship and the time you spent together. I have a 16 year old son who is my best friend as well. I feel so very close to him and can feel your loss if you were as close as we are. I will keep you in my prayers. My neighbor lost his daughter this past month and I gave him a copy of " 90 Minutes in Heaven" by Don Piper. I would encourage you to find a copy and read it, it is very uplifting and lets you know what awaits us in heaven.

5. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

I am saddened by your loss..God bless your family

6. edwardlloyd

edwardlloyd
    from Germany

In creating new beautiful lives we always set ourselves up for this risk, but it's still worth it. You created him and shared 35 years with him. I am so sorry it wasn't more. We really have to make every precious day count. It sounds like you two did.
    Ed

7. mr409_62chevy

mr409_62chevy
    from ashley

very sorry for your loss. im sure he is looking down on you.

8. 53mercury

53mercury

Very sorry to hear of your sons passing. As parents it's always are worst fear. Are thoughts are with you. Mike & Susan

9. robleticia

robleticia

I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling right now! I am very sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers from my family to yours.

10. jammersspeed

jammersspeed
    from herman mn.

so sorry for your loss

11. greazhonkey

greazhonkey

JD,
    As father my heart goes out to you, I can't begin to imagine how you feel.

12. allyoop

allyoop
    from Michigan

I'm so sorry for your loss, very sad.

13. pumpman

pumpman

Sorry for your loss, almost lost my son year's back. Scared the hell out of me. Very sorry about your loss. God be with you.

14. harp

harp

so sorry to hear this,sounds like you had a great relationship! my son is 12, hotrods and guitars are a big part of our lives, hopefully to help stay connected like you and your son.thanks for sharing,everyone reading this post will hopefully make each moment count with their loved ones. harp

15. This cut me to the bone JD. God bless you and your loved ones.
    Prayers for peace and understanding going up for you.

16. firemancooter

firemancooter

Sorry for your loss.
    You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

17. davidh73750

davidh73750

I am sorry for your loss. No words can explain what you are feeling or how we can comfort you. I became a dad just a little over a year ago and I just turned 39 so I can relate to his age and being a dad. I can not imagine life without my son now. I take him every where, car shows, swap meets, he loves to play with his plastic tools.
    Maybe he's up there playing with Hendrix and getting pointers on paint from Larry Watson. You two will meet again. Prayers to you and your family.

18. 53Hattie

53Hattie

My heartfelt condolences for your tragic loss, ...So Sorry! It sounds as if you were lucky enough to have had a strong & loving father/son relationship while he was around, so count your blessings, as sadly not all do. Hang in there, you may never get 'over' it but the pain will ease with time...

19. PipeWelder81

PipeWelder81

i send my condolences to you and your family. I dont have children yet, but the thought of losing one it unimaginable.....your in my prayers

20. pennafxu

pennafxu
    from Kentucky

Sorry for your loss. I lost my father at 6 years of age. I have never been the same since. I am empty inside. I have 2 sons, and I don't think I could keep on living without them not in my life. They are 7 and 9. God bless you and your family. May you find peace in this time of hurt and despair. And may your son rest in peace with God in heaven.

Doc

21. Boss Hydro

Boss Hydro
    from Phila

Im soo sorry to hear of your loss.....may your son rest in peace and may all the good times you shared be in your thoughts always....GodSpeed....

Rocky

22. rat seeker

rat seeker

I will keep you in my prayers

23. I'm very sorry for your loss. Hang in there and always remember the good times.

24. stainlesssteelrat

stainlesssteelrat
    from ms

don't know what to say.

but keep wrenching and remember the good times.

25. rusty76

rusty76
    from Midway NC

Really sorry for your loss. May God hold him tight and keep you in his light.

26. nutbush

nutbush
    from Texas

I am sorry to hear of your loss. My son and I talk for hours about cars and guitars too. You are in my thoughts. God bless..

27. Tank

Tank

I feel for you brother. I lost my best friend in August. Best buddy I ever had, knew him my entire life. He was the reason I got into cars. Will keep you in my prayers brother. Youre not alone man.

Miss you pops.:(

28. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

This is terrible,I am sorry for your loss.I'm a blues guitarist myself and sad too that the world now has one less blues musician.

29. olracer66

olracer66

I feel terrible for your loss. My son is currently deployed and I worry for him every minute of evry day. I have been taught that you 2 will someday be re-united.
    Trust in Him. God Bless.

30. erlomd

erlomd

my deepest condolences...my prayers go out to you and your family.