Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Who's Freaky Green truck is this?...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by McKee, Aug 11, 2010.

1. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

^^^2010^^ here to help
    That truck is bitchen. Just the Bitchenest.

2. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

A little too wild for me, but I still own (and wear) two pairs of Wingtip shoes. Just have to appreciate the work and originality that went into it. This is what I remember about the little magazines from days of yore - crazy customs that had no rules or boundaries - build what you like and don't worry about opinions. Modifications of any kind are what make this hobby so enduring and wonderful.

dj

3. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

don't know but i work with the guy who owns the ford next to it. i was scoping it out at the drags the night before Salina. Real cool.

4. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

Rocky - COOL IN KANSAS! you got my vote! that is one wild truck.Saw it in Salina.Everything is perfect just the way it is. I like to see guys step over the line and build radical customs like yours.I have that gold Airflow that was in Salina.I get razzed about building such a over the top custom. ( like you said tuff ).For the dudes that don't like real customs,I have to say they probably arent capable to do it themselves.When a radical custom rolls down the road you get many smiles per gallon!

5. Man..I didn't know they had pickup trucks on Mars.
    Cool.

6. adamshumard

adamshumard

I have shots of it in prime in my rumble in delano 2010 thread. Can't copy link on my phone. Maybe someone can hook it up.

7. Labold

Labold

That was pretty damn funny.

I dig the truck.

8. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

Hey, you didn't do an introduction.:D

9. adamshumard

adamshumard

hey rocky, did you at one time have a custom pink late 60s cadi 4 door?

10. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I love what you did...'cept the fins. Just ain't feelin it. I'm gettin the vibe, diggin the color and headlights, and I'm really likin the back/tail area. Minus the fins, but like you said, tuff shit if I don't like it. You didn't build it for me. On a final note, some really radical styled kustoms don't photograph as well as they look in person. I've seen that a lot. I hope I can see it in person some day. A tip of the hat to you rocky...nice truck.

11. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Two thumbs up for this one!!:cool: And this is coming from a guy that isn't into customs at all on a personal level. It's just that I've never had a desire to have a custom car.............too tied up in the high performance side of automobiles. That said, once in a while a custom will speak to me and for no reason I'll give it a good visual going over................this is one of those times. You've got a good one here.

Frank

12. Caddy-O

Caddy-O

Truck looks a lot better in person...believe me. Up close...the quality of work looks top notch for sure.

13. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

I think I have a Pic of that truck when it was sectioned before the fins were added to the bed. At least it looks like it anyway.

14. I like that truck!

15. dannyogorman

dannyogorman

Seen the truck today at Starbirds in wichita. It looks nice.

16. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

man that's just tooooo coooool!!!

17. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

didn't realize till i blew up the pics that your plate says twokool. guess i was right!

18. sololobo

sololobo

I saw the truck in Salina and it fit right in with the radical kustom kemps there. In person the truck is quite awesome and a very daring and unusual build, but nice quality and very nice work. I think it is an example of excellent vision and originality, thats what I thought customs are about. So "strokes for folks" and I give this one a big time "thumbs up". ~sololobo~

19. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

that ass end of that truck is CRAZY.

i dig it.