Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shipping a project from Idaho to Wi any Ideas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kellys Hot Rod Parts, Jan 15, 2011.

1. I am interested in purchasing this car [​IMG]'61 Cutlass, 'Inspired by Ed Roth' here on the H.A.M.B The car is located in Idaho. Anyone interested or know anyone that could transport it to Phoenix machine where we would complete the fabrication in Wi. Due to the large amount of parts included the owner said it should be hauled enclosed or at least covered..Looking for shipping quotes or ideas..........

2. willeys41

willeys41
    from seattle

jayhawkautotransport= 316 448-1025 Ron I have used this folks several times and are real resonible.Good luck.

3. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Jim on the road

4. Attached Files:

5. JimSwann

JimSwann

I got Hotrodtim here on the HAMB to haul my project. Great Dude, reasonable rates.

6. TxRat

TxRat

7. Steelsmith

Steelsmith

Hey Kelly, 'Sphinx', here on the Hamb, might be able to help with this transportation situation. If you need references, he is well known here locally and well respected as an 'old car guy'.

Yell if I can be of further assistance.

Dan Stevens

8. slider's house of kustoms

slider's house of kustoms
    from idaho

kelly thats 52sphynx he has an enclosed trailer and a 41 merc waiting for him in wi. pm me if you have any ?