Register now to get rid of these ads!

flathead edelbrock intake and heads

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kapawso, Dec 26, 2010.

1. kapawso

kapawso

I need input. I am trying to sell an Edelbrock dual carb intake and heads. Very clean. Just walnut blasted. They are off my friends dads 1951 shoebox. The spacing on the intake looks more like a super model intake because the spacing is further apart. I want to sell them to a friend of mine but I don't want to rip either of my buddies off. What is a fair price? As far as I know the motor for the 51 is original but can't be sure. Especially because of the intake. My understanding is that the super was used on 48 and before.

2. delaware george

delaware george
    from camden, de

you can use the intake on any of the motors...depends on the condition of the heads,cacked fins,threads,etc....or are they mint.200 for the intake,400-600 heads depending on which style lettering and condition are some common prices i usually see on those internet auction sites:)

3. johnny bondo

johnny bondo
    from illinois

if its your buddys hook em up good. it will come back to you one day when you need something trust me.

4. kapawso

kapawso

thanks George. These suckers are in great condition. Everything looks great for the age. Super clean. Nothing cracked. Fins are great except for one that is nicked on a corner. They look brand new.