Register now to get rid of these ads!

1947 ford truck sells for $800G's is PURE LIES

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by madmike3434, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el shad

el shad

This thread is dead.

2. I cannot believe that almost 11 years into the 21st century, there are still gullible dildos that believe this sort of, patent, horseshit. These stories have been passed around for more years (63) than I have walked on this ball of mud. They are always the same. It is always a farmer. There is always a brand new, high end vehicle involved. There is always a huge cash payout. The buyers are always the factory, Bill Harrah or Jay Leno. The ultra rare vehicle is never seen at the respective factory display, Harrah's or Leno's.
    I have some NOS WWII surplus WLA 45 inch Harley Davidsons, still crated and packed in Cosmoline for sale. They are $100.00 each, but you must buy them in lots of 50. Please deposit the funds in my PayPal account. They will be shipped from my warehouse in Guam upon receipt of the money

3. Well, to totally redeem yourself, I have the story for you... I'm in talks right now to sell my 38 Chevy to GM because it's the rarest one on the planet. It has factory purple paint, and the one and only to be built in 1938 with the revolutionary 327 CID experimental V8. It's worth a least a bazillion.. at least.

But, I'll sell it for much less, but you must act now before the thread is closed. Just send a money order to Africa and I will arrange shipping.

4. Well, at least that way you'll be too busy with her to take the time to figure out what the hell you're going to do with a big-ass carrier in the middle of the Dakotas. :D

5. I never noticed that, I guess I was always looking at Daisy :)

6. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Mike,
    You should just let this go.....So some of your cruise nite buddies had a little fun with you.....WHO CARES!!...The whole thing was funny from the start, the only one who did not think it was funny was you, And that is only because you fell for this Bullshit, the original thread was closed, Because everyone knew it was a joke but you.....Just brush it off ...No one here is mad at you, And you don't need to keep explaining yourself over and over, We get it!!..You really believed this, But none of us ever did.....This is a good life lesson for you, Learn from this and let it go.....
    best regards
    Doug

7. This whole thing does sound kind of like Dick Sargent or Dick York. Gay. But I laughed at a lot of the posts, so it's not a complete waste of time.

8. fuckin' A

9. 64Cyclone

64Cyclone

10. madmike3434

madmike3434

====================================================
    At one point in a conversation with dave hill the owner, he did mention taking it to barrett jackson in arizona running it thru the auction and getting more money than ford was supposedly offering as the ONLY remaining example .
    I can hear it all now when he re-appears at the cruise nites as too why he still has the truck. "I just could not bare to let it go" . " I do not want their money, this truck is more important to me than money ". and on and and on and on ad infinitum .
    mike

11. D-fens

D-fens
    from Huntsville

12. robleticia

robleticia

Why do WE need to contact the mseum to verify YOUR bull shit story?

Im still mad that they changed the Duke Boys! Close this thread already!

13. madmike3434

madmike3434

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  14. Somebody please kill this thread!

Enough is enough,let it go,,,HRP

15. oldcarfan

oldcarfan
    BANNED
    from missouri

i can eat hashbrowns for dinner or breakfast!

16. Thanks for setting the story straight. Are you still getting your mail?

17. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

drama queens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.