Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost another hotrodder , my dad

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by duecevw, Feb 15, 2009.

1. jammersspeed

jammersspeed
    from herman mn.

sorry for your loss

2. CH3NO2JAY

CH3NO2JAY
    from Chicago

News noone wants to hear, my condolences to you and his/your loved ones...

3. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry to hear that mate, its never easy to loose family. Just remember your other family is right here if you need anything.

Doc.

4. Rice n Beans Garage

Rice n Beans Garage

Sorry for your loss, may he R.I.P.

5. 1936hotrod

1936hotrod
    from RI/CT

Sorry for your loss Danny. He will be smiling down on you from time to time....maybe even hiding a bolt or two on you. Sounds like he enjoyed life.

6. lakild

lakild
    from ga

my heart goes out to you and your family ,but your blessed to have had that relationship with your father,i'm sure you made him proud,just make sure you get that bucket running .! peace to you bro

7. duecevw

duecevw
    from oc calif

I really love this site and all of you who make it up. Its been almost two years since my dad pasted away and I miss him everyday. Still haven,t got the old duece running but will in time. God bless you all. Danny Deacon

8. I am so very sorry for your loss remember all the good times forget the bad .I lost my Dad in 2006 at 89 and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him .I agree with 1936 hotrod your Dad is smiling down on you ,sometimes with me it is just a feeling like Dad guiding me in the right direction.
    Also its ok to cry the love for a great Dad tends to make one emotionally raw let it out it will make you feel a little better. Took me 6 months but christmas triggered my tears but it felt good to let it out.
    Take care and know that you have friends here on the H.A.M.B. Rob

9. Hotrodhell35

Hotrodhell35

May he rest in peace. Death is never easy but remember some of what you pass on to your children was passed on to you. Your dad will always be around. Take care.

10. Gasser Junkie

Gasser Junkie

Sorry for your loss. You have my condolences.

Larry

11. harrymarriner

harrymarriner

12. harrymarriner

harrymarriner

Danny....I just read your 2009 post and send my very late condolences to you. I remember your Dad`s name around La Jolla, but he was 7 years older than me, so I didn`t know him personally. Your uncle Frank Deacon was my age, but I lost track of him over 55 years ago. What happened to him and which gas station did your father own? I can`t remember. A La Jolla Tappets bumper plaque sold for around $25 on ebay recently. I believe the jackets had white letters on either a black or dark marroon background. Who were some of the other members of The Tappets?