Register now to get rid of these ads!

ESTRANGED CC Toy Drive!!! Portland, OR

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Payaso, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Payaso

Payaso

This Sunday!!! December 5th...ESTRANGED CC Voodoo Meet!!! The Bright Pink Building off of 15th ave & Sandy!! We'll be having our First Annual Toy Drive for the Local Boys & Girl Club. 10am-12:30pm. Please bring an unwrapped toy for a Boy or/a Girl...for ages 8 and up, they mentioned that shoes and items for cold weather are needed too. So let's ban together again and give back to the Community!!!! Bacon Maple Bars, Giant Apple Fritters and Hot Rods?? No matter what the Weather brings!! We'll be there!!! If you have any questions...Please holar!

One Last thing...
    Last month we collected almost 400lbs of food for our Food Drive at the Voodoo Meet, after the meet...we loaded up all the food in the back of the Heavy and headed for Beaverton, where we Donated all of the Food to the 'Neighborhood House', a non-profit organization that helps out local families in need. The club would like to Thank all that participated in the food drive!! All of the Clubs, Lone Wolfs and Family & Friends that came out to Support!!

See you this Sunday!!!

ESTRANGED CC
    Portland, Oregon

2. Payaso

Payaso

Thanks to Everyone that came out today!!! We had an incredible turn out!! At one time today, we had almost 40 Hot Rods/Kustom!! Not bad considering how bitter cold it was today!! The damn wind was horrible!! But the weather doesnt stop the Northwest!! We collected almost 150 Toys!!! Our contact for the Boys&Girls Club will be stopping by tomorrow to collect everything. It was Awesome everyone!! On behalf of the ESTRANGED, I'd like to Thank all that braved the weather and make each and every Voodoo Run one Hell of an Event...Every MONTH!!!

I'll be posting pictures shortly!

See ya Next Month!!!

THANKS!!
    ESTRANGED CC
    Portland, Oregon

3. Sounds like fun/ good event. Waiting for pics.. :)

4. I knew this would come up the same instant I posted my photos on a new thread. thanks!! and it wasn;t that cold Pussy!! i dressed for cruising with no windows or heater. stayed comfortable all morning

5. Payaso

Payaso

Easy there Tiger...