Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Kustom side trim....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tankwilson, Dec 2, 2010.

1. tankwilson

tankwilson

Hey guys been thinking about shaving my door handles and putting back on my stock/modified beltline tirm. I have stock trim off a 50 plymouth fastback that will fit my door perfect and will stop just past the rear side window (similar to a merc) Then i would like to install some custom side trim on the front fenders and door not sure what yet.... any suggestions??? Any pics??? What did you do??? and please no 50's buick side trim pics.... way too over done.... although i am getting ready to put on some 50 buick bumpers.

[​IMG]

2. Jarzenhotrods

Jarzenhotrods
    from .......

52 Packard... Sorry no pics. I like how you can make the front arch of the trim follow the contour of the wheel well opening.

3. farmer12

farmer12

How about some trim like they have on the 40/41 Plym. I'm sure you could make this work, although your car appears to be (maybe) slightly longer.

Attached Files:

4. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I would put stainless off of a 50's Chevy like the one that Jeff Meyers is working on.

[​IMG]

I Love your chop top and the stance. Luk'n kool.

Happy Trails, Mick

5. inkmunky

inkmunky

I've got some long stainless trim spears mid 50's chevy if i remember correctly if you're interested. you can do the same as the chevy above and they're plenty long to trim down to your needs.

[​IMG]

6. personnelly id leave it the way it is looks good

maybe fix the dent in the door though

7. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Yeah,i thought that too

8. tankwilson

tankwilson

Yea she needs some body work no doubt. Got a few more things to do before that gets done. Will be putting beltline trim back on and trying to find 54 chevy side trim. Not sure... but it may not need side trim once the beltline is dressed up.