Register now to get rid of these ads!

What are you working on this weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Verbal Kint, Nov 26, 2010.

1. petritl

petritl
    from Marion, TX

It's going to be a great day. This car is going to be coming out of the shed today where it has been sitting for the last 20 years, the car was parked in the late 60s.

[​IMG]

Can you find it?
    [​IMG]

2. calvinh

calvinh

Big weekend for me. I'm finishing up our kitchen remodel. Might be a marriage saver!

3. Everybody's favorite, {no not 16 oz. curls at the gentlemans club}, WIRING.

4. That looks cool! I want to do the same for my truck but with the vinyl and tuck and roll.I have a ? about the shocks you're using for lifting.How did you determine on the correct pair to use?

[​IMG]

5. Hopefully, working with my son, Kyle, 30Tudor sedan, on filling and sanding doors and quarters on my 50 Merc

6. built2grind

built2grind

I just picked up my window frames from the chrome shop on Wednesday, so now I can start setting glass in them with the new rubbers, get them all ready and then pack them away until the Buick is painted.

7. fbama73

fbama73

He's right, Drew.

Maybe "Falcon A!" as a new name.

8. tbcworks.com

tbcworks.com
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Nothing, far from home and can't wait to be back in the shop at home!!

9. CrusadersNV

CrusadersNV

need to get my 59 ford out of the 2 gears its stuck in, then throw the stupid bagged old hurst unit in the garbage!

10. unkledaddy

unkledaddy

I'm going to be working on this;

[​IMG]

11. jbergman

jbergman

Hope to get back to the 30 A Coupe, changed the rear from the original spring to coil-overs. But my wife said I need to replace or repair 2 faucets in the house, and I am the worlds worst plumber.

12. 32 hudson

32 hudson

Working on the floor structure/subrails in the 32 Hudson coupe.

13. shawnspeed

shawnspeed
    from Attica Mi

working on getting my new shop at the house sealed up so I can start insulating/putting up vapor barrier, so I can start hanging 'rock and have someplace warm to work over X-mas....maybee Santa will drop off some supplies early...and I will also be getting a motorcycle ready for some ice racing/riding...

14. Goodlife

Goodlife

Have been getting the instrument panels finished and put in the dash over the last couple of days. Put the dash back in to get an idea of how it will eventually come together. I think it shows promise.

Attached Files:

• dash.jpg
      dash.jpg
      File size:
      522.9 KB
      Views:
  15. FormerFueler

FormerFueler

I'll be working on Boeing 747 Flight controls all weekend, I find it interesting and it helps pay the bills with a little extra left for the 53.

16. dmw56

dmw56

Finished rewiring the 34 Coupe.

17. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

well the outdoor plans were ruined, even if it was empty the Lincoln won't fit in the garage, and it rained.