Register now to get rid of these ads!

What years are these headlights

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RECOVERY ROOM, Nov 18, 2010.

1. RECOVERY ROOM

RECOVERY ROOM
    from NEBR

I picked these up at a garage sale I'm trying to find out how old or what years they were produced. Any idea how much there worth?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. F&J

F&J

You are about to get some PMs from buyers:eek:

Those are well liked :D

3. henry29

henry29

Dammit, I want those.

4. F&J

F&J

^ .. See? I told you:p

5. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

They are Ej headlights and are worth some big money ,Not sure what years ,Im guessing a 1000

6. henry29

henry29

They are easily worth a grand.

All I ever find is melted Tupperware bowls at yard sales.

7. RECOVERY ROOM

RECOVERY ROOM
    from NEBR

I knew they are E&J type 20, I have only seen these at shows never on any of my customer cars so I have never figured out what they were originally on or made for. I took one apart and checked the guts out I will post a pic of the inside. I think there bad ass looking

8. Fly'n Kolors

Fly'n Kolors

They are like a big shiney rock with all the colors of the rainbow. Just needs to be bevel cut. :cool:

9. F&J

F&J

I am not sure 100%, but look up Kissel Gold Bug (it's a sporty car) on google image search.

I think they were factory on those, and I sort of recall maybe others as well.

10. Fly'n Kolors

Fly'n Kolors

No really, they are old submarine headlights... I'll double your garage sale price, say 20 bucks and you pay the shipping. What are they worth WHAAAAA!!!

11. No_Respect

No_Respect
    from So-Cal

I always thought they were an after market/ small production lights. I would see them go in similar shape for 1200 at the swap meet.

12. Clark

Clark

They were an aftermarket item that did end up on a few production cars like the Jordan Playboy.

They were made in the mid 20's but the technology is far ahead of it's time. Some of the lights come with half filters in them that make the light act as a fog light also. They shine clear down and yellow up.

Can you tell I have two pair?

Also there should be aiming instructions on the inside attached to the badge stud. Carefule opening them. The screw on the back only comes out so far then the washer should pop out.
    Clark

13. Jibs

Jibs

14. RECOVERY ROOM

RECOVERY ROOM
    from NEBR

I knew somebody here would know, I'm thinking there going to be for sale now. I could use other parts I need to finish other projects. I'm taking one apart and taking pics of the inside.I will post up later I would rather see them get used on a car rather than hanging on my wall in the shop. Thanks guys

15. they were stole from my shop please return them to me Lol

16. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

They reproduce them now.. The buckets go for about $200.. I don't know what the quality is though............

17. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

Wow, of all the things to find at a garage sale. I'd go back and look for more treasure!!