Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures John Milner Pic

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scotch Buzzard King, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Does anybody have that picture of Paul Le Mat (John Milner) that is at the end of American Graffiti and More American Graffiti? Its the one that they show before the credits when they say that John was killed by a drunk driver in December 1964.

2. Just google the movie and hit images. It will be in there somewhere. I've seen it...

3. try the AG fan web page..........

4. Buzznut

Buzznut

I've seen that screen shot somewhere...let me look.

While we're on the topic, he came to a car show of ours to sign autographs and we had many people come up to us after the show telling us how rude he was, how drunk he was, and the really vulgar language he was using in front of fans. Pretty sad...

5. F&J

F&J

6. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Yeah- GOOGLE!

Then & Now-

Attached Files:

7. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Damn - He should comb his hair , lol !

8. BadCat68

BadCat68
    from C.R. MN

i met him at a show and talked with him for a bit. the guys a little burned out up there.. but his hair was brushed when i talked with him haha

9. Paul Le Mat is a true bad ass. He actually fought in Vietnam and received several different metals for heroism in combat. You would never know it either. That's what I love about most Vietnam Vets. The world gave them shit, and they're still just laid back and easy going.

10. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

I have met Paul before and he is as down to earth and we all are . Damn nice guy to talk with and a great guy all around . He has made so many movies and I still see him on different shows still on cable from time to time . When I was at a signing about 2 years ago there was a ton of different pictures for him to sign but I have never seen that one before . Yes I know which one it is . He just finished beating the "Factory" with his rail and was driving home with the big ass trophy in the passenger seat . Then on the other hill you see the other cars headlights `swerving all over the road and that was the end of the movie . That sucked big time !
    Anyway there are plenty of good forums for him nd if you Google his name you will find them . That will be the best place to see if you can get that picture .

Retro Jim

11. be nice if we could keep the negative stuff off this thread. ive seen where itll go if we dont.
    we all love the movie so lets stay happy.

12. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

This doesnt sound rite as I spoke with him at a few shows this year and he was as cool as could be...telling stories, making jokes and just layed back....I guess I just cant picture it, but who knows:confused: Bad hair day maybe:D

13. ive met mr lemat he was nothing but class shook my hand and talked for a while all smiles and freindly seemed genuine

14. What's wrong with being drunk, being rude, and being vulgar? :D Sometimes people just complain to complain. Have you met the phony people that attend most car shows? Oh that car is nice. How much did it cost you? Fifty-thousand huh? Wow! How much did my car cost me? Five years of busted knuckles and broken budgets not to mention the free shit my friends gave me to get it working. I love that billet grille by the way....

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
    Nicholas Coe likes this.
  15. How'd this turn into a "what do you think of Paul Le Mat" thread??

Seriously though I'm with everyone else. Ran into him a few times over the years and has always been nothing but a stand up dude. Everyone has their limits, but I just cant see him getting out of control like that.

16. Exactly right.