Register now to get rid of these ads!

Only When You Don't Have A Camara

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FOXRACIN, Feb 17, 2005.

1. FOXRACIN

FOXRACIN

Like the title says, how come you never have a camara when you need it? A friend and I walked into a shop today. My mouth hit the floor sitting in the doorway is Norwood's Ferrari 308 (do a google search if you don't know).
    And to top all that off this guy has all the dream tools cnc,lathe.etc. He builds chopper frames, machines heads from scratch, and to top off all that He does this for a living.

2. HatchetFace

HatchetFace
    from So. Cal.

it happens when you don't have a camera because then you can't get proof that it actually happened. if you can't get proof that it actually happened then gen. pop. people would still think you are crazy. if the gen. pop. people still think you are crazy, then the only ones left to believe you are here...

3. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

You talkin' the Ferrari drag car? That fucker's bad!! I've got the Road & Track Ferrari special issue from about 1991 with that car in it. Pretty cool.

4. FOXRACIN

FOXRACIN

Yes the drag car, it is apart right now being re-done but it use to house an 1800hp? big block.

5. ka-zoo

ka-zoo

this one??cool!!

6. ka-zoo

ka-zoo

7. dvlscoupe

dvlscoupe

It's a unicorn situation!

8. FOXRACIN

FOXRACIN

That's the one except it's red.

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thats why God invented camera phones :D

10. texasgreazer

texasgreazer

I must report that ole Bob is still at it too. I worked for a friend/business partner of Norwoods a few years back. Name is Raymond Chovanetz. Him and his sons, Erik and Erin run Mastercraft Bodyworks in Ovilla TX (just south of Dallas). We did a one off fiberglass funnycar body for Bob. An Integra if I remember right. Long story shortened Bob had built a twin turbo 4banger that was basicly half a topfuel engine. full cage chassis rear driver supposedly dynoed to 4500HP. He was shooting for 5 sec ET's i think. Bob and Raymond also worked together on hand built metal bodied Ferrari P4's. Raymond is a God in my eyes when it comes to Fabrication, wish I could have worked there longer!!!!
    TG