Register now to get rid of these ads!

Watson truck paint

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ol'chevy, Nov 3, 2010.

1. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

Did Watson ever paint any AD Cheyy trucks? Any pic.s?

Other makes he may have painted?

2. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

3. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

anyone?? Bueller?

4. That's a really good question....I'm a huge Watson fan, yet I can't think of any trucks he did. I could be wrong though. :)

5. Yep I WAS wrong! The Rod and Custom Dream truck.

6. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

7. tikistan

tikistan

IM Roger O'Dell. I think I remember him having some photos of some trucks Watson painted.

8. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

Of all the stuff he painted, he HAD to have painted some trucks.

9. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

cool, thanks.

10. Rikster

Rikster

The KustomRama list of Larry Watson painted cars is very long...
    and most of all very much appreciated.
    But for the record this list is FAR from "pretty much everything that he or his shop painted".
    I would say this is only a small percentage of the huge amount of cars he painted.

There are a few pick-up truck that Larry did, but not to many, at least that I know of.

WatsonPickUps-vi.jpg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  11. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

Nice photos Rik! I haven't seen these before. Do you know any of the owners names? I believe I have the yellow ford truck with scallops on the hood in a magazine somewhere...I will look for it!

And yeah, my list is far from complete. Having a complete list with all of his cars are a wet dream we both have I belive :) At the 1967 Tridents car show there were 54 cars entered that Watson had painted! Think about that!!

Anyhow, Larry and Thom Taylor was working on three books about Larry Watson. The first one was released last year and focused on Larry's own car. The second one was supposed to be a bout cars he did for customers, and the third one was supposed to be on his acting days. Last time I talked to Thom he said that at least the book about cars Larry did for customers would maybe come out if the sales of the first book was good enough! So if you haven't bought the first book yet...PLEASE DO :)

12. Hey Rik - I have never seen the F100s while looking through your pics. I assume they are in one of the locked folders. Would you mind sending me bigger ones?