Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage <<<PICS..ShowTime @ JALOPYRAMA 2010 >>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NITROFC, Oct 23, 2010.

1. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I do believe that the red Bonneville style '34 is the one built by Rolling Bones for George Poteet (Cameltoe Racing). Anyone confirm?

Frank

2. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Excellent pictures!

3. Nice touch with the slanted B pillars!

[​IMG]

4. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

5. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

6. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Awesome coverage as usual Al. We really had a great time this weekend.

I'd just like to say what a pleasure it was to be a part of this show. The folks who put this show on really know how to treat their participants. Load in was a breeze and was done on time. They hooked me up with passes for myself and my girlfriend. They also had a nice reception back at the hotel with a delicious cake. There was also no shortage of people willing to help me out when my alternator bracket cracked and I had a 200 mile drive home. That kind of hospitality and generosity is not necessary, but it is greatly appreciated. If anyone has the opportunity to go to this show or better yet be invited inside, they shouldn't hesitate. I'm already looking forward to next year

7. Turnaround

Turnaround

The logistics are mind boggling, but imagine if the folks that know would contribute names of the original owners, the present owners and, if "check book cars," the shops that did major work on these cars.

David Coleman - old and bent.

8. Up next, Bruce Larson's Nostalgia Dragfest.

9. I've seen a handful of pic's and I can't get enough of it either.

It's just cool as heck...

10. sololobo

sololobo

Very nice shots man, this show was loaded with kick butt rides. The blue/white 61 Plymouth wagon is a knock out. Yep, was tellin the boys, another trip and never left the farm. ~Sololobo~

11. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Jack ..That duster you are using looks like a southern special better than the California Car Cover one ...:eek:

12. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

I only dust at special events , Remember, you said you wouldnot post this picture.....HA,HA....

13. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

The yellow Stude is close to perfection god damn it! not too sure about the color other wise i would have said it IS perfect. Who bilt it?
    Ive always wondered why that lime/purple flamed AD truck has painted bumbers and grille. Its really kool, and some chrome would bring it from 80s color coded madness to late 60s kool.

14. wow.... looks like an incredible show! the pics were awesome and i feel like i was there

15. 65 impala

65 impala

16. sonoramic

sonoramic
    from Maryland
    1. Maryland HAMBers

Thanks man! Yeah, that's my pile!

17. This was the debut for the car. Just finished by my friend, John Burroughs from Calvert County, Md. Bob Lang in Denton, Md. did the interior and Tommy Moran, Huntingtown, Md. did the paint work. John did the rest of the work himself including installing the vintage heater with defroster for those chilly, misty, roadster rides. He says it is a BMW color.....Don.

18. Good Wood

Good Wood
    from pa

Al,

Thanks to you, and all the others who posted pics. We had a major plumbing problem at home, and had to miss the show this year. It took me this long just to check out your pics.........Woody & Sandy

19. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

I always say I am gonna do that show...........then I realize how broke I am - looks like one I will do once I win the lottery!

20. Deu55

Deu55

Cool pix thanx...

21. Hogdriver

Hogdriver
    from VA

great pics thnx

22. fattysgarage

fattysgarage

I didn't even know this existed. I woulda gone too, only an hour away. Gotta mark it on the calendar for next year!

23. Get in the game, man! This was year seven for this fine event. Just messin' with ya. Don't miss it next year. It's one of the very best........Don.:)

24. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Great turnout happy that I made the trip this year. Nice job to all on all the pics

25. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Great stuff Al.... Mike S. and the Rusty Nuts put on a Helluva show.

26. That looks like a really GREAT event! Good stuff for sure