Register now to get rid of these ads!

How can you be found

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Gee, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

It seems I need to be put on the side of a milk carton. Sunday night I was eating with my Son and my Ex. when the topic came up that I can allways be found at my hangout (Bob's Big Boy Broiler) and that I never have any free time. Thats when my Son said he would pass out milk cartons that said, Have you seen my Daddy? with a picture of me. We all thought it was funny. Do you have a story to share about your car hang out?

2. rayford

rayford
    from calhoun ga

ALL ways at the shop AKA my 2nd home

3. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

My woodshop paying the bills, Car shop spending the above money?, My Casita travel trailer, car shows. In other words good luck.

4. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Open the door to the pole barn out back..if im not in the house..im in there.
    Im not allowed out in public

5. Tech @ BG

Tech @ BG

In the basement building custom Hot Wheels cars :) . Now that I halfway have my shop set up though I have the feeling I'm going to be found there as well....

Pushed my 56 Ford out over the weekend from the carport where it has been sitting covered up the last year and a half or so and its a better car then I remembered, not sure how that happens.

6. Many believe I'm in the CIA...

7. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I can be found at work or in my barn. If I'm not at either I don't wanna be found!

8. In the shop or at the track. Arrrgh, arrrgh! :D

If you're lookin' for money, the check is in the mail.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  9. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Listen for the kids, I will be behind them trying to keep up!

10. wizzard23

wizzard23

Find me at the Looney Bin!

11. mt shasta steve

mt shasta steve

I'm single and live alone. If my children or grandkids are looking for me, they stick their heads in my shop first. If I'm not there, they head to the gun range.

12. out on my driveway workin on the shoebox wishin i could get it the garage or at hell,,,erm i mean work

13. JimC

JimC
    from W.C.,Mo.

Where ever I can find adult supervision!

14. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Either in the garage or in the bathroom ,Out in the garage more.............

15. In my garage....got tools,heat,lights,music and a frosty one ......Life is good:D

16. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Too funny, they go both hand in hand for me. Its like an excape being there at the Broiler. I forget all troubles while I'm there and that says alot because my mind is always cluterd with worries. Forgot to say earlier my Son is 29 years old so thats what made it so funny about the milk carton :).

17. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

In my garage laying in a pool of sorrow because I have no clue what I am doing out there.

18. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Hahahahahahaa........

19. Antny

Antny
    BANNED
    from Noo Yawk

If I'm not in the office, I'm in my man-cave.....usually breaking something.

20. and holding the baby watching your wife work.;)

Sorry JJ I just can't help myself.:D I'm waiting on some parts and don't have any customer cars to work on....so I got nothing better to do.

21. Oh yeah, If I'm not in the garage, you'll find me in front of a computer on the hamb....

22. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Right here on the other side of your screen on the HAMB

23. 9:00 A.M. at the coffee shop...9:00 P.M. Friday at the Royal Hotel shooting pool.I'm so predictable.

24. My wife would say in front of the computer. :p Everyone else knows I'm either in the garage or the "Little shop of horrors". ;)

25. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

always at my shop after work or weekends. nice thing is i have not let anyone know where it is. (helps me get much more work done.

26. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

same here!

27. long island vic

long island vic

it the driveshaft shop working,,,then mine or someones shop ,,,or lonewolf tattoo thinking about my next.......so little skin so much ink

28. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

Check the garage first....if there are no feet sticking out from under anything. Look at the workbench along the far wall, in case I'm perusing tool or hot rod parts catalogs. No luck there...head out to VGT and look in the hanger...the coffee will be on...and there may even be a doughnut or two left.

Otherwise, home in the evening showing off by watching Jeopardy.

dj

29. Hebert Racing

Hebert Racing
    from Louisiana

In the shop from 6 AM until 5 PM working ; after 5 PM , in the shop havin a few beers working on something

30. codeblu

codeblu

For some strange reason, no matter where I go, my wife, ex-wife, my kids and my boss always manage to find me.