Register now to get rid of these ads!

BLUEBIRD Espresso Collingwood Victoria AUS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xppetey66, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Bluebird Espresso
    134 Johnston st Collingwood,
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

Thought I’d put up a thread/post about a coffee shop here in Melbourne that I stumbled across at the start of this year.

Its called Bluebird Espresso and its a little unique; nothing too fancy and artsy, but just good.

Chris there is pretty much a one man band. He has made his place to suit a guy like me; I like good music, good food, great coffee, and cars with style and culture.

He’s the guy that not only cooks an awesome meal and just killer coffee, but he’s the guy that has a chat with you, as brief as it can be, and send you on your way to a top day. Always with a bit of car chat (gotta update each other on projects on the go, and we all need the daily fix).

There are no latte sipping snobs to be seen, and no suited knobs talking the talk mid-way business transaction.

Id thought I’d just share this great place to any Rodder or custom guy/gal out there that wants a place to catch up, when on a cruise around town.

Chilling out to Cash or The King, filling your tank (belly) with a very tasty and dirt cheap (nothing over $10) meal, and checking out all the odd knik- knacks on the walls (all nostalgic related) Suits me!

Not a plug- just a recommendation, as like most of us I DON’T like sitting next to a bunch of CQ reading, Fluro T-Shirt wearing weirdo’s.

And for the U.S. guys- when your in town check it out-

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Collingwood-Australia/BLUEBIRD-ESPRESSO/119373113311

:D

Attached Files:

2. rustybones

rustybones

that guy is a douche oh shit that guy is me thanks pete !!! ass licker:p