Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects '26 T roadster pick up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sonofdick, Oct 20, 2010.

1. sonofdick

sonofdick
    from Washington

I have a complete '26 T roadster pickup, I want to make a daily driver mostly, maybe a mild 302, 9" rear, with a '48 ford front end. I want to keep the fenders and running boards. Any thoughts? Will it look funny? I want to keep the converable top for bad weather.

2. raaf

raaf

doesn't sound like it would look funny all at all. keeping the fenders and running boards can look really good - but stance is the thing.

why not post some photos of what you have?

3. The guy in the Neon will think it looks as quere as a 3 dollar bill. But it'll look OK to us.

4. I think it will look alright. Try and run some mid 30's wire wheels at least to keep the look old school.

5. sonofdick

sonofdick
    from Washington

Sounds good, the frame is the things that is holding me up the most, if I didn't care about the bed, I could use a kick up in the rear to give it a good stance, but I want a functioning bed, Ill try again to post some pics, my pic files are too big to download, I will figure it out and post some. Thanks.