Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any one know what happend to nutwagonfromhell?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 53dodgekustom, Jan 10, 2008.

1. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

I pm'd him on 1-1-08 about an item he had in the classifieds. He promptly responded and answered the few questions I had and we both agreed that I could go look and hopefully buy the car that Sunday (1-6-08). I told him I would PM him later in the week and I could give him an exact time and he could tell me directions ect.

So I pm'd him Friday (1-4-06) and never got a response. The last time it shows he was on was last Thursday (1-3-08).

Does anyone know what happened to this guy? Seemed like he logged in regularly before.

I just hope that he is ok. He lives in the St.Peters area.

I currently have no other way of getting a hold of him except maybe trying his E-mail.

Thanks.

2. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

3. Kustomz

Kustomz

He lives around St. Louis and I haven't heard from him in awhile. He PM'd me a few months ago and all was well.

4. nutwagonfromhell

nutwagonfromhell
    from missouri

Hey fellas.
    Sorry I been going through a ton of B.S.
    I managed to plan to save my 57 dodge as a survivor car. Turns out it has family history.

5. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Now that is some good follow up.

6. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Almost three years later...

7. Some sorta Quantem Leap?:D

8. nutwagonfromhell

nutwagonfromhell
    from missouri

LOL. I found this post somehow. I almost left the hamb because it`s so crowded these days. I have a derelict 87 tbird that ate my time up. I`m scrapping it...Very long story. Idk what else to do with it.
    Thought I`d pop my head back out.

9. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

3 years into an '87 T-bird. Sounds like you've got some serious problems to work out my friend. :D

None the less, welcome back to reality. Or the dark side, however you choose to see it. :)