Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the HAMB

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by sh0eter1a, Oct 7, 2010.

1. sh0eter1a

sh0eter1a
    from Carson, CA

So I just joined HAMB a few weeks ago and I am finaly getting around to posting here in the intros.

About 6 years ago, when I was in high school, I told my dad that I wanted to re-paint his 64 Chevy C-10 pick-up that was originally owned by my grandfather. He agreed, but before I was done it turned into me stripping everything down to the chassis and motor and building it all back up. Two years later he had himself a truck that is still in the family today and is driven a few times a week.

Before my adventures with my father's truck I had been eyeing my grandfathers 56 chevy 210 4-door station wagon. Before I could save up enough money to ask my grandmother to sell it to me, my uncle purchased the car and took it with him to Washington. Just about 6 months ago my uncle passed away and left me the wagon. So just 12 years after falling in love with the car, it is now mine.

At this point I think I am going to keep it as original as I can with a few comfort, safety, and performance upgrades that will keep with the original look and feel of the car as much as possible.

I hope to also start bringing the wagon out to events in Socal as I start to get my feet wet in the Socal classic car community.

Thanks,

Mathew - Sh0eter1a

2. Welcome from Connecticut

3. big bad john

big bad john

Mathew.......Welcome to the H.A.M.B.........lots of nice people here.....enjoy the ride....Big Bad John

4. ragtop50

ragtop50
    from UK

Nice Chevy , welcome to the Hamb

5. LITTLE CAR

LITTLE CAR

Welcome from Des Moines,iowa...Long roofs rule :)

6. Welcome from Arkansas...

7. Welcome to the HAMB......From Murrieta CA

8. g-lover51

g-lover51
    from Dallas Ga

Welcome to the HAMB

9. bigalow49chop truck

bigalow49chop truck

welcome from d-ville ga

10. Badass

Badass

Howdy from Austin!

11. racer57

racer57

Hello from Lubbock

12. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Des Moines, Iowa!