Register now to get rid of these ads!

the one you wish you kept!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopt55bc, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Steve Ray

Steve Ray

I bought a '59 Impala convertible when I was 15. It was supposed to be a father and son project but Dad never helped and it sat in his garage while I went off to the Navy and then moved to Seattle. He finally got tired of storing it and sold it for about 5 times what we paid for it.

This one is currently bid up to $7100. Mine was 10 times better. I'll never afford another one.

Attached Files:

2. My 57........Chevy big block, mid 10's in the quarter. Sold it to buy a Vette. What a @&%^$ ass :mad:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]!!!!!!!!!

3. guitar man

guitar man
    from Tulsa OK

Been digging through the attic trying to find pics of my '63 Ford F100 short stepside. It had a 292 Y block when I got it but after it slung a rod it wound up with a 289 Hi Po that a friend did a little more "Hi Po" to. :D

Unfortunately, I ran out of work,money and luck all at the same time and reluctantly had to sell it. I will always miss that old truck,we had some great times...

4. Weasel

Weasel

I used to think it was the (real) 289 Mk II Cobra I sold in the 1970's but nowadays there are so many replicas it is largely irrelevant. I have chosen carefully my keepers and intend to enjoy them to the full.

5. Left Turn

Left Turn
    Member Emeritus
    from Omaha, NE

Boat Tail Rivi! SWEET!....

I want my '60 F100 Back (small window, short box, caribiean turquoise, 223, 4spd, just a basic work truck) had big plans for it, but it was pretty rough.. now that I have some skills under my belt I kind of wish I had it back..

and my last truck '94 Chevy w/t Standard Cab Long box 2wd, 425 Olds/Th400, 9 inch... kept the 425/400 and the 9inch, ditched the truck.. man that thing was fun...

6. chop&drop

chop&drop

If I had to pick just ONE it would be one of these.

Attached Files:

7. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

built this coupe for my 60th B-day.. Would like to have back......

Attached Files:

8. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

I still have all mine....but I am runing out of space to keep them....I have moved twice, And it is looking like If I get these other projects It might be time to move again....LOL

9. Iamtheonlyreal1

Iamtheonlyreal1
    from Oklahoma

I have a few, but here are thee of my favorites that I wish I wouldnt have let go in the last 2 years.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Robert Jackson
    Classic Auto Glass Innovations
    Classicautoglassinnovations.com

10. seventhirteen

seventhirteen
    from dago, ca

i regret just about every car i've ever sold which is probably well over 100

11. dr john

dr john
    BANNED
    from CSA

chop&drop, those are both great but that Corvette is primo...

I cant seem to get a photo inserted, but my answer would be my 70 Corvette 2 top roadster. Yellow also... :)