Register now to get rid of these ads!

Whos Going? Minnesota Hot Rod Hardware Open House!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dustmite Dragster, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Dustmite Dragster

Dustmite Dragster

Hey, just wondering how many of you are going to our Open House on Oct 2nd? Last Year it rained and the turnout wasn't there compared to the year before! 550 Cars the year before, all makes and models. I would like to see more drivers and more traditional rides this year! Hope to see you all there. I'll be selling parts!

2. Bull

Bull

3. Pinewood

Pinewood

The Lucky Bastards are getting a crew lined up. This is a fun show and cruise down from the cities.

Has the flooding down there affected anything?

4. Dustmite Dragster

Dustmite Dragster

Flood closed northbound highway 52 in Pine Islan but your coming south and probably getting of on hwy 57 which takes you right into Kasson to the fairgrounds. You should be good to go!

5. can't go , got to work

6. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

Won't be able to make it then, but soon after I'll be down to pick up parts for my 54 project. Thanks foe being an Alliance vendor.

7. Dustmite Dragster

Dustmite Dragster

Three More days including today! Im so excited, i cant wait for people to see our up and comming project cars, one is extremely hamb friendly!

8. mnhotrodhardware

mnhotrodhardware

SATURDAY! SATURDAY! SATURDAY! We cant wait to see some new and some familiar faces!

9. caper150

caper150

I guess that answers my question of when is it, I am usually there taking pics.

10. Dustmite Dragster

Dustmite Dragster

See You All Tomorrow!

11. Roadsir

Roadsir

Another 250 miles in the Roadster....It was 40 when I left, high 40's there....Chilly but a fun time!