Register now to get rid of these ads!

Raceway Park office robbed at gunpoint

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ProStockJunkie, Sep 23, 2010.

1. cheveey57

cheveey57

There has always been crooks. The problem is the economy is getting tougher & tougher, so crime is multiplying 10 fold.
    How's that Hopie Changie thing workin' out for ya?
    Is it 2012 yet?

2. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

too bad on the robbery....time for a little open can of whoop ass on the thugs......Oh well, if things don't turn soon, they'll be after a loaf of bread.....Change is a coming!

3. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

Crooks are everywhere. Just look at our roles models from Large Corporations, Wall Street, Bankers, CEOs, local, state, and gov't politicians, white collar, Hollywood actors/actresses...their seems to be more and more of every class of people in every job classification that defy the law because the odds are in their favor.

4. neonloverrob

neonloverrob
    from newton, ks

Hate to say it but... from the info posted I'm thinking it was someone that's familiar with the office and how it operates. They had to know the money would still be there and not many people on hand at that time. This really sucks, not only did they scare the shit out of a nice elderly woman, they're probably someone who is or at one time was a trusted employee. I hope the rat bastards are caught and SOON!!!

5. Doohickey

Doohickey

Hopie Changie thing.......dude that's f@%king hysterical.

6. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

I'd bet my bottom dollar it was someone they know. Stuff like that isn't like sticking up a liquor store, somebody knew there would probably be money there.

Glad nobody got hurt. If there were 3 guys, they'll get them eventually. Someone will rat out the others.

7. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

oh , they will be found
    that's all I am sayin

8. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Thanks. I just hurled my coffee through my nose and all over the keyboard.
    ....Hmmm, how much WERE they getting?:rolleyes:

9. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

i was at Etown all weekend. now im not profiling here but by the looks of some of the portable toilet attendees i would say it was an inside job. i probably could have picked out the ones that did it. does the track really need a bunch of home boys standin outside the shitters just to hand out hand wipes? we all go to the bathroom at home without some thug standin by the door just to open it for us.

10. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

why do they need to fill the position? its not like they need port-o-let control. i never saw it get out of hand with a mad riot just to get into the shitters a Etown.

11. 29nash

29nash
    BANNED
    from colorado

'xcuse me for getting off the robbin' topic, but... but;
    Portable toilet attendees? I've been to a hundred county fairs, dozens of Chile-fests, and a zillion car shows/swap meets, never noticed anybody there to help my getting into a shitter........... WTF? Is this some kind of right-coast phenom??

12. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

No doubt..I dont need any help..
    and like my Daughter needs some creep to hand her a wipey..man thats just wierd

13. Bloodandmotoroil

Bloodandmotoroil
    BANNED

i hope those thieves drown in a septic tank

14. 40streetrod

40streetrod
    from nj

let's see here if I got this right
    E-Town gets robbed at gunpoint
    toilet attendees (thugs) get the finger pointed at them
    and now the guy is a creep for handing out a hand wipe?

funny how we can write our names in the snow but in that little green box our aim sucks. so after some asshole pissed all over the seat who cleans it so your son/daughter/wife/gf or even you can use it may I ask? So now that same guy who cleans up after all of the asshole's is now a creep,thug or a thief ?
    next time try say Thanks to the guy for doing a job that we don't want or have to do.