Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Devilock (triumph)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by truth, Feb 7, 2005.

1. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

Just finished a new bike for Moto (from Hardcore Chopper Mag in Japan) on Friday morning, and had it in the Boston WTC show friday night. here's some flicks...!

1969 Bonneville...

Attached Files:

2. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

and here's the Beer Bike - another we did for a customer that we had in the same show. Evo engine, shovel tranny. We sanded the frame and sheetmetal, and powdercoated it with a matte clear. Charlie the One Armed Bandit handled the striping...

Attached Files:

3. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

very sweet sickles! i'm trying to figure out how to make a bobber out of my 750 tiger.

4. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

let me know if you need any help or parts...

5. Jey

Jey

i've got a triumph waiting for the same thing... I have no idea what i'm doing. should be fun.

6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Truth - that thing is hot man... You got some cool shit going...

7. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

That Bonneville looks awesome! Nice job.

8. =mike=

=mike=

I'm not a big fan of big white walls on bikes , but everything else is pretty fucking cool . I like how it sits .

9. Hey it was good to meet you guys on Sunday.
    I really dig what you guys do and, to be honest, it was sort of the only reason I went to that show.

If its ok I may pick your brain at some point about mine.....

What intake were you lookin for again?

10. snortonnorton

snortonnorton
    from Florida

awesome job, i love your triumph bobbers/choppers you guys do.

wish there was as much popularity of it in florida.

who specifically makes your seats? the quality of work is top notch and must scare the shit out of the guys charging thousands of dollars for one of those...

11. ditto what =mike= said. very nice bikes Truth, you do good work..

12. thx-138jr

thx-138jr

I was there on Sat the bonneville was very nice. Truth sent you a pm on that wheel.

13. flash

flash

bad ass! love the bars, paint, wide whites. i see a triumph chopper in my future...

14. Looks good. Not too fond of the whitewall on the front, but everything else is slick. I really dig those pipes.

15. TRAVEZ

TRAVEZ

Definitely, My thing is the frame i have is not a rigid. can you switch the motor out to a rigid or do you have to do something with the existing frame. i love the bikes; don't know what i'm doin' just yet!

_T

16. =mike=

=mike=

You should be able to bolt on a rigid tail section in no time . I think " truth " could hook you up no problem . . . something like this . It is pretty much common tactics with a triumph .

[​IMG]

17. Spike!

Spike!

Bolt on rigid rear section is how most do it. There are a few companies that make whole rigid frames for Trumps a well. Your '70 isn't an Oil In Frame (OIF) so its a go if you want to do that. Plus, should you decide to return to stock, you can with a bolt-on rigid. The rest is just a matter of taking things away from the stock bike. More of what is taken than added to a nice, clean Triumph bobber. Besides, when you lose that tail section in favor of the hard tail, you'll need to lose that flat, uncomfortable seat in exchange for a single pillion seat....

Oh yeah, lest I forget...Nice bikes Truth!

Spike

18. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

TRUTH :Lookin good man.I just finished up mine and had it at world of wheels Indy and was glad to see all the HD guys checkin it out. I was always into HDs but I am really into this trump I built and your bikes have got the look man.No 300 series tires no crazy ass space rocket, man I want to be a navy bomber with a f@#$$in siren on top look.KICK, IT TWIST THE GRIP BACK AND HANG ON you got the look.
    Later Shoe

p.s. I noticed you forgot to put flaps that move with fake bullets on them on the back I will let it slide this time but next bike better have them. LOL
    Later, Shoe

19. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

What an awesome name for a motorcycle!

138!!!

Attached Files:

20. du$ty

du$ty

good job HATE FUCKER!
    ya still coming to the roundup?

21. TNsportster

TNsportster

Looks great, Truth!
    Been looking forward to the "unveiling"

22. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

thanks fellas... glad ya dig it.

the customer wanted the wide whites in the front and back... I think that regular blackwalls would've looked killer on this one.

Kart - yes, Im definitely coming!

travez, we can get hardtails for you if you need one (like the one mike posted a flick of)

snorton - my friend Jay makes the seats. If you want something, let me know and I'll get you two in touch.

thx - sent you a reply

richie - great meeting you, too. I'm looking for a 8ba 2 deuce intake... i'll need carbs, too

terror... 300? There was a 360 WIDE TIRE back 4 bikes away from us!!!!!!

flash - let me know if you start something...

23. =mike=

=mike=

I know how that is , I am a tattooer and I can't tell you how many times I will get a nice tattoo almost done and the customer will try to add something crazy or inconsistent with the design . . . what can you do ! Make them happy and take their money :D