Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from SoFlo

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Death Proof, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Death Proof

Death Proof
    from Miami, FL
    1. Florida HAMBER'S

Well im so stoked!! just got my official HAMB firewall tag, perfect "finishing" touch on my 55.....

2. Well then, Welcome to the H.a.m.b. and the Alliance...

3. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

4. welcome to the H.A.M.B., and the Alliance. Where's your Intro? Your Intro could possibly be a good place to tell why you are willing to support the H.A.M.B., Hot Rods, and or Kustoms. Just a little bit about yourself.

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio

5. Death Proof

Death Proof
    from Miami, FL
    1. Florida HAMBER'S

Well here i go with an attempt on an intro, im not big on talking about myself. so bare with me.... Well before I got my license I was intrested in vintage cars, accually wanted to restore a 50s chevy truck for my first ride, but the old man said I was out of my mind....welll couple decades later I got the bug again and finally did it....after alot of late nites, busted knuckles and a couple of girlfriends that just didnt "get it", the 55 still around. With the help of some great friends that iv met over the years in the very small hot rod community in SoFlo the ol 55 is coming around. She has taught me the value of friendship, how to be patient, and the pride of doing things yourself even though you are just learning as you go.......

6. ;) Nice job...

7. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

its a nice truck i really like it, it was parked two behind me at Saints and Sinners car show a couple months ago in FT.Laud...

8. mattlowe

mattlowe

welecome from all the way up in Orlando

9. Death Proof

Death Proof
    from Miami, FL
    1. Florida HAMBER'S

Squigy: thats cool, im glad those guys opened up that joint, SoFLo needed a place like that!!!

10. big bad john

big bad john

Hello......Big welcome from Wisconsin............enjoy the ride with H.A.M.B....Big Bad John

11. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

Hey DP! Milwaukee Wisconsin and the RediRad inventors welcome you!