Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2010 Ol' Marais River Run Ottawa, KS. 300+ pictures, plus Dwarf '49 Merc!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Revoh, Sep 18, 2010.

1. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

heard of it but I never remember to put it on my schedule!

2. Yeah, sometimes I don't think about it either, becuase it's down in Ottawa, but not many people really seem to forget. That place gets packed!

3. Bassfire

Bassfire
    from Mart, Tx.

Cool pics, especially liked seeing the 1/2 sized Mercury!

4. d2_willys

d2_willys
    from Kansas

Went last year, and the cruise night was great. Good food too. Wifey wanted to go to the Hillsboro art and craft fair. Maybe next year.

5. No kidding--that thing was crazy! You could even hear the four-cylinder engine cackling through the dual tailpipes!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Nice slide show, Craig.

7. Thanks!

Did anyone here go to the cruise? It was Armageddon by the time we got back to the KC area--hail, flooding rain, the works! Was Saturday night in Ottawa safe? Were there lots of cars?

8. kmc777

kmc777
    from sedaliamo

Thanks for putting those pics up they're great .I especially like thay yeller primed f100 with the green cut in around the windows {ok mostly cuz its mine}.As for the weather it was beautiful sat nite nothing came through there that I know of ,some guys were talking about the city getting hit though ,hope nothin bad happened to anyone.

9. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Thanks for the pix.

This is my pop's.

[​IMG]

10. Yeah, this guy has a couple more of these 1/4 sized cars he's build. Lots of hand fabrication in them!

11. Haha, yeah, we noticed him driving around there all day with his helmet on! As hot as it was, he's lucky he didn't cook his brains!

Was that his girlfriend in the passenger's seat? :eek: :D

12. 65 impala

65 impala

13. Irvan

Irvan

oh boy, i saw my car, the sierra gold and adobe beige 4 door hardtop 57 Chevy. Thanks.

14. ARTSWRK

ARTSWRK

Thanks for the pictures!

15. sy1356

sy1356

We went last year. The cruise saturday night was cool. Did not have anything done to go this year. We will go back hopefully next year if the Model A is done.

16. lo-buk

lo-buk
    from kcmo

It did not rain at all in Ottawa, I was there all weekend with the bathtub nash and 35 ford. Got home sunday afternoon and found a mess. I live at the worlds of fun area and we got hit hard, limbs down, wind and hail damage, but nothing got ruined..

17. Haha I was delivering a Model A pick up to T Haven in Iola, broke down in Ottawa and got to watch everyone go by.....some good folks in that town got me back on the road. Thanks for the pics!