Register now to get rid of these ads!

who's going to the ducktale an jamesdean run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fat-v6, Sep 15, 2010.

1. just woundering who is going or whos been. Going to be my first year going

2. dennisk

dennisk
    from Indiana

The wife and I will be at both shows but only as spectators. From my P.O.V. Gas City is the better venue. I've been told that a new group has taken over the James Dean event.It will be interesting to see how that plays out. Are you taking your "ride"? Perhaps we could meet and talk at one of the shows?

3. paintcan54

paintcan54

The wife and I will be at James Dean on friday, and Ducktail on saturday. I should be in the T bucket and my son will be in his '54 ford fordoor. Where will you be each day.

4. BrianBSU23

BrianBSU23
    from Indiana

5. Fred, we hope to be at the same place as always at Ducktail, north end of the swapmeet facing the Ampitheater,

Look for our old dually and a red car trailer. (bring $$$ to buy some stuff, I'm doing the every 10 year clean out of the shop of shit I'll never use to sell at the swap meet)

6. V8 Bob

V8 Bob
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'll also be going in my '32 for the first time, Friday only, with several of our club members. :cool:

7. yes im takeing the rambler were going to camp at the ducktale with the other club members from the roller rockers they say it SIK look for the gold metalflake roof with a jack up front end thats my prize from a 18 yr girl from louisville ky at beatersville come say hi

8. luckys8ba

luckys8ba

9. Bullfrog

Bullfrog

Me and the rest of the crew, with others following or meeting up there. We will be at Dean Friday morning and cruising between both venues for 3 days. Should be a good time.

See ya there

10. dave dietz

dave dietz

the wife and i went to the ducktail run we had the lettered up 64 tempest wildwood gulf where i worked as a kid . learned a bunch there and met my wife of 38 years next month!

11. dorf

dorf
    from ohio

we were there last year ,we are trying to locate the people who took the pictures as u entered the dean run would like to purchase our pictures we went on to the ducktail and never made it back. can any one help?