Register now to get rid of these ads!

Our Garage and Shop are DONE!!!! ITS PARTY TIME

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FEDER, Sep 5, 2010.

1. FEDER

FEDER

We, FEDSLED AND FEDER have been working damn near everyday since Jan 3rd when the poles were set. Many nights untill 10.00. We had the poles set and roof done by a contractor. We did the grading and forms for the concrete did the spreading and a 17 yr old Kid Zack did the finishing. After the concrete My Son and I did ALL the rest ourselves.
    Siding-insulation-elect-sheetrock- taping-painting-underground power-cable-water. All the dirtwork and landscape.New mast on the house to provide 200 amp service to the shop and 60 amp out and beyond to the garage. We have water at both the shop and garage also. In the shop there are 4 60 amp 220 plugs for the welders and 22 20 amp 110 outlets.
    So We finally have all our stuff in one place,its been scattered for 5 yrs.
    So next Saturday after the Arlington reunion Were having a party, So come check us out.
    Im gonna post another thread about that. FED

Attached Files:

2. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

I was up to see these guys last week and I couldn't have been more impressed. Some guys just pretend to have a shop but these two guys really do, every piece of equipment imaginable and all restored to original new condition. They did a beautiful job creating this place from nothing. If I didn't have a family reunion next weekend I'd be there with bells on to raise one to my old buds in congratulations for a job well done. Don't miss this boys and girls. I guarantee you'll be impressed.

3. FEDER

FEDER

Heres some more. All the benches We built a long time ago but modified some and repainted them all. All the shears -bandsaw-brakes-jacks -glass beader and stands were completly dissasembled cleaned serviced and painted. You wouldnt believe the shape the Brown Boggs thoat shear when I got it. It was rusted so bad from being outside it was frozen. Now with new sharpened blades and many hours of resto it cuts paper clean from end to end. Justyn and I have been working on just the benches and equiptment for 5 weeks.

Attached Files:

4. FEDER

FEDER

Just a few more

Attached Files:

5. moses

moses

now you can adopt me whait you allready did... looks killer how many square feet...jeffrey

6. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

WOW!!! What a great shop and great tools!!!! Congrats guys!!!! :)

7. FEDER

FEDER

Thanks for the compliments DUG. It was good to see Ya We will miss Ya at the party.
    Moses both bldgs are the same 1536 sq ft each. Hope to see ya up here for the party.

8. big bad john

big bad john

WOW......Nice garage......Wish I had it....Big Bad John:D

9. moses

moses

hmmm got room for my hydroplane 31 feet long 12 feet wide 1963 tahoe miss ...jeffrey

10. DYNODANNY

DYNODANNY

very nice set up, looks great.

11. THE-SYNDICATE

THE-SYNDICATE

12. greatlakesspeedshop1

greatlakesspeedshop1

wow is that what a shop looks like ? my shop is about the same size, but it is like a black hole, sucks in all shit nobody wants at there house. I think its time for a garage sale.

13. Granger Perry

Granger Perry
    from Albany, WI

Bitchin' Can't wait to see the projects start coming and leaving now.

14. YoungGun

YoungGun

would you guys want to sell the stars and stripes flake helmet??

15. Billet

Billet

Congratulations on completing such a large project. It appears all of your hard work has paid off. Great job- enjoy your party you deserve it-

16. FONZI

FONZI

17. ryno

ryno

just getting ready to ask myself!

18. very, very nice. I will stop by after the reunion on Saturday. I will look for you at the dragstrip. Bud

19. 4406

from Oklahoma

very cool congrats.

20. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

21. Hellvedere Steve

Hellvedere Steve
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Coalfield

Lookin good, See ya on saturday!

22. waldo53

waldo53
    from ID

Great looking shop. You guys did a terrific job. Now, let the games begin!!!!!

23. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

Wow! Awesome garage and shop! :cool:

I'm working on finishing my shop, but it's less than half the size of one of your buildings. Of course, MY HOUSE is smaller than one of your buildings, so that's about the best I can do at the moment. :D

24. Me too moparmonkey. 600 sq ft. time i put a 52 buick special in it i dont have room to do anything.

25. Johnny99

Johnny99

Very nice, congrats. Arlington is going to be great!
    John

26. Nice job, it takes a lot to get to that level. When it is done and nice and neat most will not know all that it took to get there. I'm no stranger to a shovel and trowel and am exploring the addition of a much needed new building. There is a small dilema, do you sell off some cars to build the shop and if you do then you do not need another building. Hmm...anyway you guys are to be commended for all the hard work. What type of heat will keep the builds going in winter? :)

27. Nice shop guys !

28. Eracer

Eracer
    from Wisconsin

That's a awesome shop. Nice Job!

29. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Congrats on finishing the shop. You'll never regret the time energy and $$$'s you put in it. Keeping it in the clean and organized condition you have now will be an never ending job but also well worth the effort.

Frank

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  30. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

Very very nice! Congrats!