Register now to get rid of these ads!

Yet another newbie

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 69Rebel, Sep 2, 2010.

1. 69Rebel

69Rebel
    from Kelso, WA

Hi all. My name is Arthur, just joined up when I saw some pics of a friend's '57 Fairlane here.
    I've mostly been into AMC and Mopar muscle cars, but lately ratrods, gassers and altered wheelbase cars have become very appealing. I may be changing my ride or at least adding to the collection soon.

I have a '69 AMC Rebel that I race at the local track. I drive it there and drive home, too.

2. Arthur, I am quite sure that the "rat rod" part was just a poor choice of words and what you really meant was "traditional rods and kustoms, right? Welcome from Arkansas and enjoy...

3. big bad john

big bad john

Welcome to H.A.M.B. from Wisconsin......enjoy the ride....Big Bad John:D

4. 69Rebel

69Rebel
    from Kelso, WA

Sorry, my mistake. "Ratrod" just has such a nice ring to it!:D

5. thehardway

thehardway
    from Missouri

Oh No!! you said the R word...That will be a quarter in the swear jar.......LOL....Be careful around here Some of these guys get offended when you say that word, Even though that is what they have sitting in their garages....

6. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands! You have been warned about using the R word.:D Enjoy the Hamb.

7. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Hey Arthur--welcome from Rowlett, TX. Good to have ya.

8. 69Rebel

69Rebel
    from Kelso, WA

Thanks for the heads up on the "R" word! I'll try not to use it any more. I guess it's along the lines of calling a Harley a "bike".;)