Register now to get rid of these ads!

New pics of the Lafayette

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by truckncoupe, Jun 13, 2010.

1. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Some new angles I shot tonight....It's coming along. Hope you guys like:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 36NashtyCoupe

36NashtyCoupe

I hope you get along faster with your Lafayette than I am the 400 deluxe. Good choice to keep it!

3. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

The only design flaw I see in those great old Lafayette cars is the square rear top of the doors. A nice radius there would give a better feel to the door/top relationship and fit the Deco lines of the car better.

4. The37Kid

The37Kid

Just found this photo of the original I sold on eBay years ago. It was marked as a 1934 Lafayette. Your car is lookin good.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010

5. JoelOkie

JoelOkie
    from Oklahoma

Nice progress Ken. Looks good. Great car. Joel

6. 42 chevy

42 chevy

I love that car, really nice lines. I think it is cool to have a different car, it makes your car stand apart. Keep us posted.

7. Awesome car, 2 years ago I came inches to trading my Hemi Tudor for a Packard coupe, guy backed out over a few hundred bucks, I am still punching myself in the face for letting her get away. Keep us posted on the progress.

8. LilMo 56

LilMo 56
    from Cleveland

Nice going man, at least one of us is getting somewhere! My '37 Ambassador is screaming at me to get started on it. Can't stop runnin' the wheels off the the other one. But by October I'll be moving to get the Caddy positioned in it. Till then, I'll keep watching yours progress. Still planning to keep those doors squared? Hope so. Nice radiused doors will turn it into 'everyone else's coupe'.

9. moses

moses

i have a grill and shell for 1 of those...jeffrey

Attached Files: