Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rebel Reaper at Pinks All Out this weekend, any advice?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Don Moyer, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Good luck Don, do what you normaly do and you'll have them covered,and remember to have some fun :D

2. Honeyhush

Honeyhush

how does one go about recovering from losing there car to a tv show? got whiskley handy?

3. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Don, I hope you and "Rebel Reaper" make a good show on Pinks All Out ! Looking for some quick reaction times and the perfect wheelie from the "Reaper" !

4. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

My advice is dont walk home ......

5. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

Tommy did the Charlotte one in the "Old Skool Outlaw" 40 Chev. Gasser. He said they made it clear that it is tv show and they can change anything at any moment. He got about 1/2 a second in the opening shots.

6. Dirty2

Dirty2

Hammer down !!!!

7. titus

titus

kick some late model Ass for us!

8. oldmuleskinner

oldmuleskinner
    from CHICAGO

good luck Don. thats alot on the chopping block

9. aaggie

aaggie

Stage deep, don't sandbag and beer doesn't help reaction time.

10. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Stand on it!!! :D Good luck Don!

11. haha, I don't have cable either, never have seen a whole episode!

12. Bryan, yep, got Mark Williams 35 spline axles and spool in there now.

13. I have a hamb sticker in the windshield!

14. BigChief

BigChief

Put on your normal show and hang the hoops high! Don't forget to bring your favorite celebrity crew chief with you so he can do a cameo on the show....might get you some air time! ;)

Good luck and let us know when the episode airs!

15. One of the things I did this winter was put a bigger trans cooler with an automatic fan with a manual bypass on it...I have been known to make a pass and go right back up and go at it again.....I run an alternator so as long as it isnt more than 5 or 6 passes in a row, I shouldnt have a problem, but will take the jump box, thanks for the advise.

Don

16. My buddy is working his ass off and probably wont make it out...It has been a lonely drag season without littleman not out there with me!

17. Thanks everyone for the well wishes...I will see if I can scare Rich just a little!

18. Give em hell and tell Rich you found his girlfriend he dumped at the last track.

[​IMG]

19. Buck Sharp

Buck Sharp
    from nebraska

It always seem to be the 10 second cars that get picked. I would love to see your car kicking some bracket cars ass all over the place. Alcohol would be a good fuel to use in this kind of racing. I have the DVR set to record all new episodes so hope to see you take home the 10 grand. It looks like you already know what you need to do. Good luck

20. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

...or motorcycle riding...

21. 10secondA

10secondA

i have been to pinks all out and heres what i have to say 1st rich chritensen is a class A douchebag, 2nd you need to watch as much of his starting technique as you can before you race he does these wierd arm movements before he drops his arm, so it will look like he is going to drop his arms but if you leave early your screwed, also if you have a dispute take care of it asap after your run or your screwed, oh and for a good laugh watch the douchebag contantly stare a t his arms as he walks around on the starting line the dude is so stuck on how awesome he thinks he is its humorous. all in all good luck!!!

22. lowkroozer

lowkroozer

Don, Good Luck and when you win the 10000 don't put one of them Hollywood paint jobs on the Reaper. That is one of the few cars I don't have to concentrate on to recognize.Now with that said .Go win it. See ,,simple.

23. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

Let em know what a AMC V8 can do Don! and make sure that toolbag Rich don't skrew up the info about AMC's

24. from looking at your picture you posted, you look like you got it covered. good luck.show them what our tradition is all about

25. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Just give it your best, Good luck.

If you don't make it would you be sure to pop Willie B and rich in the chops, Those guys are idiots.

26. deadendcruiser

deadendcruiser

The loud pedal is on the right! Launch that beast like you have been and you should do fine. I'll be cheering for you from my house. I'll have the track on the radio. Good luck Don.

27. gassa-garage

gassa-garage

I would think that who ever stages beside you will be too busy watching you that they will be off on their game and blow it lol

28. My advice, run over the bald guy Rich....

29. ratrodnut

ratrodnut

think i know the episode that your talking about- rich asked him why he was there and he said to have fun- rich said then you wont be here long! wish the guy said thats ok long as i have fun. on another subject- the former owner of my willys was in pinks at enis texas last year. he pulled a wheele (not as big as yours) and only made about half a second air time. hope you do better than that Don.

30. Kick some ass! And more importantly, post here when the episode airs